Chapter 8

Faith makes landfall on a beach in Chile. She hasn't been here for millions of years. It was the death place of her mother, so her skeleton remains are somewhere in the Andes mountains. There are small towns nearby and there was a source of nuclear energy in a neighbouring country in Argentina but she decided to stop by her mother's grave for a moment to see her mother one more time.

Faith wonders through the mountains and then she comes across the exact spot where her mother died. Her skeleton was still there even after 3 million years. Faith felt guilt and sorrow take over, she couldn't do anything while her mother was killed by Jinshin Mushi but Lucy died to protect her and she will not let her sacrifice go to waste.

Faith then glances at Lucy's skeleton one last time and then makes a move to Argentina.
_______________________

After wandering for kilometres Faith finally reached the power plant, it has tons of radiation stored in it so it will give her plenty of energy to face powerful foes.

As Faith gets closer she felt strange. It wasn't anything normal but the thing is, she's not getting stronger nor isn't she getting weaker, but if she isn't getting stronger, why can she still feel a large amount of radiation?

Faith took a closer look and found a hole in one of the plant's chimneys. As she got closer she then caught the glance of something inside. It was looking at her through the hole. She could make out what it was. All she could see was what it appears to be its eyes, it was red and glowing.

Then the chimney began to crumble. Then something stuck Faith in the face, making her fall backwards and disorienting her but only for a moment. She gets back up and looks to see what had struck her, what she saw made her heart stop for a moment.

The creature steps towards her, the ground shakes with each step like a thousand earthquakes going off at the same time. There stood the ancient god of ruins, The slayer of gojira's, Titanus Jinshin Mushi.

It has been 3 million years.

3 million years since their last encounter. Faith remembers what Jinshin Mushi has done. She killed her mother and tried to killer her and now Jinshin is back for more blood. But Faith wasn't a fool nor isn't she a coward anymore. Now that she is full grown, she thinks that she can take on the giant bug this time.

Faith goes into aggressive stance and roars out load. Jinshin roars and charges at Faith in an attempt to ram her over but Faith turns swiftly and swipes her tail and slaps Jinshin in the face with her tail.

However, it did nothing but angers Jinshin. it was at this moment that Faith knew, She fucked up.

Jinshin unleashes her sonic roar directly at Faith and sends her flying back a few hundred yards. It left her unconscious but only for a few seconds. Faith is aware that her atomic energy is now disabled but it will only last for a little while but in the meantime, she now has to fight Jinshin without her atomic breath.

Faith tries to get back up but only to be punched in the gut hard by Jinshin, knocking her back into a mountain. By now Faith is barely conscious, her abdomen hurts and her atomic energy has yet to charge up.

Jinshin traps Faith between the mountain and herself and uses her forelimbs to block out any attempt for Faith to get away. Faith looks up at Jinshin who looks down at her as her superior and victor. Jinshin knows that Faith does not want to die but when it comes to Jinshin, there is no mercy coming from her.

Jinshin sticks out her ovipositors and attempts to implant her eggs inside Faith. But then Faith grabs them and charges up her atomic breath and then fires....

The ray hits Jinshin in the face and sends her flying back and at the same time, her ovipositors where ripped clean off. Now Jinshin Mushi can no longer implant her eggs inside host ever again.

Jinshin was enraged that her ovipositors were torn off but now she has to leave. She tunnels into the earth and leaves.

Faith is relieved that she survived and she was proud that she won the fight but she almost had Muto eggs implanted inside her.

She gets up and sets off to the coast and disappears in hopes that she will find a good source of radiation to take on Jinshin Mushi one last time.

To be continued