Chapter 2

Finally, after 3 million years of hibernation, Faith has awoken.

She has awoken due to feeling something pierce her lower abdomen. She looks around to see what it was and saw the glimpse of a small submarine racing away.

She didn't know what it was or what it did to her but she didn't care at this time. The one thing that she cares about is what era it is and if Ghidorah and The Mutos are still out there, causing terror beyond the world.

Faith went into Hibernation not because she was commanded to but because she wanted to escape the wrath of the Mutos and Ghidorah. So far, it seems that Ghidorah isn't showing any sign of activity and there aren't any Mutos that Faith can sense. It appears her time for hibernation is up and it's time to set on-off.

Faith leaves her sleeping spot and sets off to find any clue on what era this is and if there are still any Gojiras left or any titan at all.

She reaches for the surface and peaks out of the water for the first time in millions of years. She is now fully grown and matured. She is no longer a youngster, that Faith is gone. Now there is a new Faith, at 110 meters tall.

Her dorsal plates... Well, what's left of her dorsal plates were glowing crimson red from her radiation. Her back has a massive scar on her back and some of her dorsal plates have been destroyed or completely flattened. Her tall has a stump on it, like part of her tall has been severed off. She has multiple scars covering her left eye and she has multiple other scars on her face, back, arms and legs. It looked like she got into a fight with nearly every titan at once but in reality, she had an uneasy youth-hood.

Faith lands and steps foot on the beach of what appears to be Skull island. She hasn't stepped foot on land in fear of encountering a Muto or Ghidorah. Seems calm enough so she decides to explore in such as food or another titan.

After searching for some bit she came across a large freshwater lake. When she got closer ten giant tentacles sprout out and began coyly them self's around Faith. Around her legs, arms, tail and throat. She lets out a roar and stamps on the beaming that the tentacles belonged to.

It was just a mire squid.

Faith was glad that she found something edible so easily. She hasn't eaten anything for a long time so she must be starving. But before she could even dig in, there was a thundering roar that echoed through the area.

Faith turns to see who the roar belongs to and there, coming towards her was a giant ape. It wasn't as big as her but it was more intelligent than any other titan. It was a Kong.

The ape looked to be aggressive and judging by its expression, Faith could tell that the ape was telling her that she is not welcomed here. Faith, not being a fan of fighting other Titans just took off and left with the squid. It wasn't something to be greeted with but at least she has food. Without hesitation, she gorges into the squid, something she hasn't eaten in a long time since her hibernation.

Now that she has more energy she can now set off to find some sources of radiation or another Gojira.
_______________________

Faith scans the ocean floor in hopes to find a small glimpse of radiation or another Gojira that is hibernating.

But the thing is...

Faith is unaware of the presence that stalks her not far away.

To be continued