Chapter 7

Present day

Faith search's for any sort of radiation on the sea floor. She needs to find radiation to gain enough energy to fight off any potential threats.

But the thing is...

She is unaware of the presences that stalks her.

The mysterious beam quietly sneaks up behind Faith, then it lunges at her but then.

Faith quickly turns and counter attacks her attacker with a bite to the neck. It was some underwater titan but it wasn't any titan, it was Titanus Tiamat. That hideous snake like aquatic Titan, a pest to be exactly clear.

Faith then throws Tiamat and roars at her. It was the loudest roar she has ever done in her life. Tiamat just hissed and swims away, disappointed that she was defeated so easily by some amateur Gojira.

Faith seems satisfied that she defeated that pesky brat of a titan so easily. She felt pride in herself that she has grown and now ever more stronger than before.

She's still a bit upset about her last encounter with the Muto's and her dorsal plates are still missing from her back. She has a huge scar on her back where her missing plates used to be.

Then Faith felt something, she can sense a large amount of radiation. Its over a few thousand kilometers away in a nearby power plant. Maybe she can gain some energy and strength from the plant and then she can use it to face on bigger threats.

She sets off and heads over to what seems like Chile. The last place where she last saw her mother.

Not knowing who she will meet when she gets there.

To be continued