Chapter 9

Faith has been travelling through the Atlantic Ocean, she can sense tons of radiation in America so that's where she's heading. She needs a good source and f radiation in order to gain enough strength to face Jinshin Mushi once again.

She reaches the shore and steps foot on Miami Beach, the people around her scrambling to get away from. Faith was confused on why they are humans running and screaming around her. She wasn't going to hurt them so why are they acting like hooligans and screaming.

Faith didn't care at this point and heads to the nearest power plant. There was one nearby, she heads over and began to feed off the radiation that was produced in it. In no time, Faith sucked the plant dry of radiation and felt stronger than ever before.

Faith can sense more plants nearby, Faith wasn't a full strength yet so she needs the energy from them as well so she makes her move.
_______________________

Plant after plant Faith gained enormous amount of energy and strength. She had been to at least 10 or 15 plants and now she is at full strength and is ready to take on Jinshin Mushi.

She knows that Jinshin is out there somewhere. Faith is currently in the state of Minnesota  so she is now far from the sea.

Then she can sense something, it was coming from the mountains in Montana. It feels like the presence of Jinshin Mushi and something else.

Faith decides to go there and she has still hurry over to see what is going on.
_______________________

Faith can hear thundering as she arrives at the mountains. The ground was shaking and there was roaring.

As Faith go closer she was beyond shocked on what she saw. It was Jinshin Mushi and she was fighting and wrestling another Gojira. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Another Gojira.

Then Jinshin unleashes her sonic roar at the Gojira. It's dorsal plates began to glow Blue and then they shatter. The Gojira roars out in pain that it's dorsal plates have been destroyed. Smoke exploding from its back and it looked like the Gojira was going to burst.

Jinshin then rams the Gojira into a mountain. Faith couldn't just stand there and do nothing, she has to save that Gojira.

Faith roars out, trying to get Jinshins attention and it worked. Jinshin turns around and sees Faith standing there by the mountains. Now that Faith as gained some strength she can probably take on Jinshin.

Then the Gojira took advantage of Faiths distraction and lifts Jinshin onto its back and then releases all of the atomic energy in a epic atomic pulse blast and launch's Jinshin into the sky before she crashes back onto the ground in a loud thud.

The Gojira then stomps of Jinshin Mushis head, killing her. The Gojira then turns to Faith, they both stare at each other. Then the Gojira nods it's head,"thank you" was all it could say before stumbling away.

Faith as found another Gojira which means she knows she's not the only Gojira left on earth. She then heads back to the ocean and disappears back into the darkness of the sea.

To be continued