Chapter 10

3 years later

2017: 2 years before Ghidorah reawakens

Faith was found refuge on an uninhabitable in the Philippines. It wasn't habited by any humans and the wild life wasn't all that back here. Here, Faith was the Alpha and caretaker of the land, and she is not alone.

A far small Gojira youngster was nearby play and toying with its atomic ability's while Faith watches over them.

Faiths pregnancy was a success, she is now raising a healthy young male who Monarch named Minilla , which basically means 'mini-Godzilla'. So far Minilla has been doing things very fine and is very healthy.

Monarch has been monitoring the youngster ever since he was born. He is now only a year old and is learning very quickly. Faith has been very protective of him and has taught him many abilities. Faith has been an excellent mother and will raise him until he is an adult.

They will forever be the hope of the Gojira family and gave them a better chance of survival. Together they rule the island and the land around them. They are the caretakers of the land and are even considered co-rulers along with the king of the monsters himself.

Together, they are more than just a par, they are family.

The end