Chapter 5

Faith has been travelling from place to place via the tunnels in the hollow earth. She has been facing smaller aggressive Titans like juvenile Skull-Crawlers and mother long-legs. So far, she hasn't received a single scratch yet. And yet her confidence has only increased.
_______________________

One day Faith came across a spawn of Muto eggs inside a carcass of a deceased Gojira. The parents weren't anywhere to be seen so she took this opportunity to destroy the eggs and kill the embryos inside.

She quietly sneaks up to the eggs, she has learned that steal is a very effective technique for an ambush. Once Faith got close enough she then charges up her atomic breath to destroy the eggs but before she could fire...

Two giant legs stamp right beside her, followed by a deep, blaring growl. Faith felt fear bubble up inside her. She slowly looks over and up and stares up at the giant Muto who towers over her. The Muto seems to be the mother of the eggs and it could tell that Faith was going to destroy its eggs.

The Muto then calls out to its friends. Faith knew and started to run, only to be swatted to the ground with a thud. The Muto pins Faith to the ground and calls out to gain reinforcements.

Faith had made a terrible mistake. She let her confidences take control and now this would lead to her demise. But she didn't want to die yet, she needs to get outta here if she wants to live.

She squirms and cry's out in an attempt to break free of the Muto's grip but the Muto was twice as large and strong as her.

Then more Muto's began appearing, this does not look good. There were so many of them, how can a young Gojira like Faith take on these many Muto's at once.

They all surround her, growling and staring down at her. Faith has never been so terrified in her life before, she has made a terrible mistake by invading the nest of a Muto. But then she remembers her atomic breath, she can use it as a diversion and make a getaway.

She charges up her atomic energy but then suddenly, it died out. Faith didn't understand why her Atomic energy just died out just like that unless it had something to do with the Muto's.

Then she felt the agonizing pain of something sinking its teeth in her back and hosting her up. A large Female Muto has picked her up with its mouth and began shaking her violently in its mouth. The flesh on her back began to tear and rip. Faith let out a screech of pain and fear as she is shocked violently in Muto's mouth. Finally, the flesh on Faiths back tears off along with some of her dorsal plates. Faith falls out of the Muto's mouth and back onto the ground with a loud thud.

Faith thrashed and roared out in agony. Her back has a huge open wound and some of her dorsal plates are no longer there. It was a horrific sight.

Then a male Muto clamps down on the left side of Faith's face and starts thrashing and ripping at her skin. Then it tore at the skin on her face and left a wound on the side of her face. Then more and more Muto's joined in to tear up Faith. They bite down on her flesh and tearing at it.

Faith roars and screech's out in agony and terror as these monsters tear her up. Ripping at her skin and inflicting massive injuries all around her body. This is it, this is where her life ends, in the jaws of a dozen Muto's. What a horrible way to die as a young Gojira.

Then a large Muto grabs Faith by her tail and violently rags dolls her by her tail and it was so violent that Faith's tail then broke off.

She falls back onto the ground, she is weak and broken from the constant biting and slashes all over her body. Blood oozing from her wounds, Faith was even drooling blood from her mouth. She was in immense pain, everywhere on her hurts. She waits for the Muto's to finish her, kill her and put an end to her suffering. But nothing happened.

Then up in the sky, something shoots through the atmosphere and flys through the sky and disappears over the horizon. The Muto's were distracted by the mysterious flying object. Faith took this opportunity and gets up and makes her get away, but her injuries were slowing her down but that didn't stop her from making her escape.
_______________________

Faith has been limping for kilometres. She's sure that she is far away now but she didn't stop. Despite the burning sensation all over her body, she still kept moving forwards. She needs to get to the ocean if she wants to get away fully.

Faith has never been so terrified in her life but at the same time, so humiliated. She couldn't even take on a swarm of Muto's just like that. She almost got herself killed back there. And now she has to face the consequences for the rest of her life. She has to be more careful next time.

She finally reached a cliff, down below is the ocean. It was a 60 meter drop but that didn't matter, the only thing that matters is if the salt water will cause her wounds to burn. Should she wait until her wounds have healed to enter the water?

Just then the ground began to rumble then open up from below. Faith turns to see what it was but then a large beetle like creature emerges from the ground. It was Jinshin Mushi.

Jinshin seems to be overjoyed that she has came across Faith, she has been looking all over the world for her and now she has finally found her.

Faith easily recognised Jinshin as the one who killed both of her parents. She was terrified of her but at the same time, hates her and wants to kill her, but she's only a small young Gojira who's just barely escaped a brutal attack from a swarm of Muto's so of course she doesn't stand a chance against as giant Muto Prime.

To be continued