Chatper 6

Faith is now facing with Jinshin Mushi once again. She is already on the verge of death and she knows she won't stand a changes against the giants beetle.

Prime roars and charges at Faith. But Faith was small and quicker that Jinshin and moves out of the way just in time.

Faith needs to get outta here, and the only chance of escape is by the sea. It may hurt like hell when the water hits her wounds but she has no other choice.

She dashes towards the cliff but Jinshin lands a hard punch to Faiths face, almost knocking her out. But her vision was blurry and she could only hear ringing in her ears.

Then Jinshin grabs Faith by her back and starts repeatedly slamming her against the side of a mountain before throwing her over to the edge of the cliff.

Faith's just as the edge, she just needs to get over it and fall into the water in order to escape the clutches of Jinshin Mushi. But she is so weak and battered that she can only manage to move her arm slightly.

Jinshin pins Faith to the ground by her back. Her back Wound began burning like hell but all Faith could do was whimper in defeat. Jinshin knew that Faith was too small to host any Muto embryo but that won't mean Jinshin will spare her life.

Jinshin raises her free forelimb and aims for Faiths head when all the sudden, there was a sudden roar in the distance. It wasn't just a normal roar, it was one that no one has ever heard before. Jinshin looks to her left and sees the sight of a massive three headed beast in the distance.

Jinshin was confused on what this creature is. Is it some sort of dragon from the hollow Erath? Or did that thing fall from the sky? While Jinshin was distracted, Faith has managed to drag herself over to the edge of the cliff and pulls herself over the edge and plummets into the ocean bellow.

As expected her wounds began hurting like hell from the salt water but she didn't really care. Now that she's in the water she can make a get away.

Faith was really luck there, if that dragon wasn't there she would most likely be dead.

With no time to waste, she swims away as faraway as possible, she didn't look back.
_______________________

Faith is now in the mid-pacific. She was nowhere near land and all alone. With nowhere else to go, she thought that going into hibernation would be the only option to escape this cruel world.

She lays down on the ocean floor and closes her eyes and falls into a deep slumber where she won't wake up again for another million years.

Up until today....

To be continued