4| Ruckus

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Ruckus

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Chapter 4: Ruckus (Spencer's POV)

"Who?" 

I walked downstairs, into the foyer, and found Ms. Sunny on the house phone, talking to someone on the landline instead of working. 

"What do you mean she's crazy?" 

I frowned in confusion, listening in. 

"Well, get rid of her! Prince Spencer will be leaving soon!" 

I ignored her and walked past, her back still to me. I left the castle and stopped at the car where Mr. Neil stood, staring at the main estate gates with a worried look etched onto his face. "Something wrong, Mr. Neil?" 

He jumped, swiveling around and looking at me over the hood of the car. "Oh, goodness. Nothing, sir. Nothing at all." 

"Then let's head on out." 

"Uh, sir." He looked at me hesitantly. 

"What?" I asked, lifting a brow. 

"There's... there's a young lady." 

"What young lady?" 

"She's demanding money." What the hell are they talking about? 

I walked around the car and to the gates. Curse that flower shop, they didn't even deliver my flowers. I walked to the gates, stopping behind security. 

"You need to leave!" one of the guards yelled at the girl. 

She was sitting on the road, her legs crossed under her like a little kid. "I am not leaving until you pay me my damn money!" Security began yelling and she blocked her ears. "La, la, la, la, la!" She yelled, blocking them out. 

I watched her with amusement. 

Both the guards groaned and turned around, getting startled when they saw me. "Sir." They bowed, stepping aside quickly. 

Her la, la, la's are still going. 

"Open the gates," I nodded. 

"But sir—" 

"Open them." I stepped back and they opened the gates. Her la, la, la's are still going. I stood in front of her, watching her. She had her eyes closed tightly and a bouquet sitting in her lap. My bouquet. I nudged her knee with my shoe. "Hello." Nothing. I rolled my eyes before squatting down in front of her, poking her forehead. 

She stopped, opening one eye and then the other, looking up at me. Her jaw fell slack as she quickly pulled her fingers away from her ears. "Prince Spencer!" she yelled. 

I closed my eyes in irritation. "Don't yell," I shook my head. 

"Sorry," she whispered. 

"Don't whisper either." 

"Okay," she cleared her throat and spoke in a normal voice. "Sorry." 

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, lifting a brow. 

"I..." Her brows furrowed. "You don't remember, never mind. I'm here from Bloom House. Actually, I've been here for the past hour. Your guards here won't pay me for the bouquet but they want me to give them the bouquet anyway."