Binge Night - Fluff Dump

M/Y/L: Movie you like

A/M/Y/L: Another movie you like

Y/F/S: Your favourite series

N/S: Number of seasons in the show

I snuggled up on the couch under a fluffy purple blanket and waited for B/N. Every Thursday night one of us would go over to the others' and watch a movie or binge a series. Today I was at B/N's house, scrolling through Netflix for something to watch. B/N walked out from the kitchen and placed cookies, chips, sodas and popcorn on the coffee table. He flopped down next to me and pulled me into his lap. "So what are we watching, M/Y/L, A/M/Y/L?" 'Actually" I said finally stopping my endless scrolling. 

"We are going to watch the greatest series known to man. A series that revolutionised the entertainment industry for years to come. N/S seasons, that I've re-watched twelve times over, I g-" B/N slapped his hand over my mouth, cutting me off. "What is it!" he said looking at me. "Y/F/S!" I said using jazz hands once I finished. "Oh cool, I've never watched it" he said nonchalantly. I gasped dramatically. 

"You've never watched Y/F/S?" I asked in a faint voice. "Well... yeah" B/N said looking at me concerningly. I threw myself backwards so I was lying on the couch as if I had fainted. B/N played along and said "Oh no my beloved princess has fainted, what ever shall I do. I puckered my lips and smiled cheekily with my eyes still closed. "Oh but of course" he said realising my hidden meaning. 

"True love's kiss, will wake my princess." After a few seconds I felt a short kiss placed on the tip of my nose. I opened my eyes and pouted at him. B/N laughed and gave me a proper kiss. His soft lips melded with mine in a gentle kiss and I felt him grinning through it. We pulled apart and stared at each other before B/N tackled me onto the couch so that I was now laying on my back with him nestling his face into my chest. I grabbed the remote and scrolled to Y/F/S and pressed play. We spent the rest of the evening snuggled up under the blankets and eventually fell asleep together. 

I don't know what I was doing with this, it's just a fluff dump