Good Game - Request for -txms-

Best friends brother

"Let's go, it's gonna start raining soon" B/F/N said as we trudged down her driveway. We speed walked the last few meters to her house. I dropped my bag at the door and greeted her mother, I was at B/F/N's house so much, her mother found it weird when I wasn't there. I grabbed a snack from the kitchen as we went down the hall to her bedroom. We did homework for an hour and then random personality quizzes on YouTube, cause what else do you do on a regular Thursday afternoon.

After about 5 quizzes I excused myself, telling B/F/N I was going to the bathroom. I was careful to close the door of her room behind me before I walked down the hall. I quietly knocked on the door of C/N's room. The door opened and B/F/N's brother pulled me into his room. "What took you so long!" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and placing kisses onto my neck.

I giggled as he pulled me over to his bed. "I can't just leave B/F/N that quickly, then she'll definitely know something's up" I whispered turning around to kiss him. He melted into our kiss, his right hand moving up to hold my cheek. "Can't we just tell her, I hate sneaking around like this" he whined burying his face into her shoulder. He breathed in her intoxicating scent, nuzzling her hoodie. He gave her one last kiss before she reluctantly pulled herself away from him. "Wha? Noooo don't go" he groaned trying to pull her back toward him. "I can't take this long going to the bathroom" she whisper shouted and C/N poured in response.

"I really do hate this sneaking around" he said, so quietly that Y/N almost didn't hear him. She wanted to stay and comfort him but she knew B/F/N would be getting suspicious. "I'm sorry love" she said sympathetically before slipping out the room.

3 hours later it was nearly dark so I started gathering up my things to leave. But as we exited B/F/N's room her mom turned away from the tv, to face us.

"Sorry sweetie but I don't think you're gonna be able to go home right now, there's a massive storm, it's not safe to be on the roads" she said, gesturing to the tv where a news presenter was talking about the storm. "You're welcome to stay here for a while, but B/F/N has an online tutoring lesson for the next hour" B/F/N's mom said, while B/F/N groaned.

"Mooooom can't I just skip it" she whined slumping over the back of her couch. "No, you can't, now go get your stuff ready" she ordered while ushering Y/N to the couch. Y/N smiled in thanks as she settled in on the couch.

Two minutes later B/F/N's brother C/N came into the room. When C/N saw her his eyes widened slightly, before his face morphed into a wide smile. "Mom!" He yelled. "What's Y/N doing her I thought she usually goes home at 6!" He shouted, faking an upset voice. "She can't go home cause of the storm! And B/F/N has tutoring so she can't stay with her!" His mother replied. "Then how am I supposed to play video games!" He asked." He waited 10 seconds counting silently. Then "Nevermind!" he called out to his mother.

He grabbed the remote from her and flopped onto the couch, snuggling up next to Y/N. She laughed happily as he grabbed a controller and handed her another. She studied his face as he set up their game, his eyes sparkling as darting around the screen as he manipulated his character through the virtual world, his lips closed tightly as he focused on the screen. His hair fell over his forehead in a perfect swoop and his shoulders were relaxed as he clicked the controller.

She leant up and pressed a kiss to his cheek as he selected his game. He flushed slightly and turned to her with a grin. "What was that for?" He asked softly. "You're just really hot" she said resting her chin on his shoulder and fluttering her eyelashes with a cheeky smile. C/N looked surprised at first but quickly recovered his composure. "That is true, can't blame you for becoming succumbed by my overwhelming hotness" he said flipping his hair. The pair burst out laughing before C/N continued with their video game.

20 minutes later they were in a heated virtual battle, with Y/N having the upper hand. "No, no, no, no, no!" He yelled as his character's life deteriorated. Y/N laughed evilly "Die you fool, die!" She said attacking him with her virtual fists. She jabbed at the button on her controller relentlessly as C/N's character fell to the floor.

She continued rapidly pounding her button until his character ceased its movements. Y/N laughed victoriously, throwing her hands up in the air as C/N groaned. He smiled reluctantly and held out his hand "good game" he said. She shook his hand happily and lent back into the cushions. "Never knew my girlfriend was so good at video games" he remarked, draping his arm over her shoulder. "I'm your girlfriend, just assume I'm good at everything" she said with a smirk. C/N laughed and pulled her in for a soft kiss.