Christmas Cookies

"Hey Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" B/N called as he barrelled into the living room. I looked up at the H/H/C male panting in front of me. "Yes? "I asked with a smirk, he had a twinkle in his eye that meant he had an idea, which was almost never good. 

"We should bake Christmas cookies and decorate them" he said as if he it was the best thing in the world. "You want to bake cookies?" I asked surprisedly. He nodded happily. "Pleease" he said kneeling in front of the couch. "Please, please, please, pleeease?" he asked imploringly. 

"Yeah sure" I said chuckling slightly. He instantly jumped up and ran into the kitchen. I followed him to find him pulling out flour, eggs and milk along with everything else we could possibly need. "When did you get all this?" I asked, picking up the large bags of icing sugar. "Yesterday" he mumbled smiling sheepishly. I rolled my eyes but started getting out all or equipment anyway. 

Once everything was ready, I turned around to grab the flour, but it wasn't there. "B/N where's th-" I gasped as a handful of flour hit my face. I wiped my eyes to see B/N standing behind me with wide eyes. "I meant to hit the back of you, I- I didn't know you were going to turn around."

 I marched toward him, grabbed a load of flour and lobbed it directly at his face. He sputtered and blinked looking up at me with a shocked expression. His wide eyes and o-shaped mouth then turned to narrowed eyes and a mischievous grin. He had barely reached his hand into the bag before I ran to the other end of the kitchen. 

This went on for about ten minutes, each of us taking it in turns to further mess the other. By the end we were both breathing heavily and covered in white powder from head to toe. After we caught our breath, we spent a good fifteen minutes cleaning up. B/N and I went back downstairs to continue making the cookies. Finally, we managed to put them in the oven with getting any flour on either of us.

When the timer dinged for 20 minutes, we carefully took the cookies out, let them cool and then placed them on a tray for decorating. Using the blue, red and white icing I drew snowflakes on half of the cookies and Santa hats on the other half. 

I looked over to see B/N with icing all over his hands and face

I looked over to see B/N with icing all over his hands and face. His tongue was sticking out the side of his tongue as he carefully traced his designs. When he finished, he proudly held up two of his cookies. One had a doe-eyed reindeer with a large red nose and the second had a bright green Christmas tree dotted with little coloured specks.

We each took a bite of the others cookie to taste

We each took a bite of the others cookie to taste. B/N's eyes lit up when he saw my nod of approval and pulled me in for a hug. B/N's hugs were always the same. Strong and warm, with one hand wrapped tightly around my waist and the other at the base of my neck. We broke apart slightly and I held up a cookie for him to taste. He took a bite, clumsily and laughed happily.