Coming Home For Christmas

"Please remain seated as we will be landing shortly" came the pilots announcement. I shifted impatiently in my seat and let out a long sigh. I had flown out to I/D for a job interview which happened to be right before Christmas. Luckily, I had gotten the job and was now on the plane back home. I had already texted B/N the news and he assured me that he'd be waiting for me the airport. I was dying to be back with B/N after months apart. After Christmas we would start packing up our house to move to I/D. 

I waited anxiously as the plane finally reached the ground. I went through baggage claim and security as quickly as I could before I finally made it to the exit of the airport. It only took a few seconds to spot B/N standing with balloons, a handmade sign and his usual goofy grin. I weaved through the crowd and ran towards him. He dropped everything he was holding as he I jumped into his arms. 

I buried my head into his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. I breathed in his welcoming scent as he pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible. He pulled back but didn't let go of me and stared into my eyes. "Heyyy" he said grinning at me. I burst out laughing and pulled him in for a kiss. 

His lips melded to mine and everything around us disappeared. His left hand went to cup my cheek while right wrapped around my waist. We broke apart, with bruised lips and blissed out expressions. B/N grabbed my bag and handed me the balloons. I laughed and grasped his hand pulling him toward the exit. The car ride home was long, we had F/S playing the entire way.

Finally, we arrived at our small apartment. Just as I got out of the car a pair of arms lifted me up bridal style and started carrying me to the door. "Put me down" I demanded once he reached the couch. "Whatever you say" B/N replied and dropped me onto the couch. I laid my hand over my heart in fake hurt. "How dare you" I cried dramatically and threw my head back. 

B/N laughed loudly and jumped on top of me, his hands dancing across my sides. I squealed and tried to push him away which just made him tickle me harder. He only stopped when I could barely breathe, and my stomach hurt from laughing. He tried to pull away, but I pulled him down on top of me. He nestled his head into my neck, and I let my hands card through his H/C hair. He let out a content sigh and buried his head further into my neck. I gently pressed a kiss to the top of his head. It was good to be home  

Sorry this is short :(