Request for Tammy

E/C: Ey colour
H/S: hair style eg. Long, fluffy, wavy etc.

I stood next to my mom clutching a small purple teddy bear. My dad and the movers were carrying boxes from the moving truck into my house while my mom signed some papers. Then out of the corner of my eyes I saw three people standing across the road. There were two adults a mom, a dad and a little boy. The mom was tall had a big tummy and was laughing at something the dad said. The dad had dark hair and a big smile. The boy seemed about my age with H/C hair and a Spiderman shirt. As they started walking to us, I tugged at my mom's shirt and pointed toward them.

"Hi" the mom said when they finally reached us. "I'm H/D/N, this is H/M/N we live just across the street" the dad nodded and then looked down at me. "And who's this?" he asked gently while kneeling to my level. "I'm Y/M/N and this is Y/N" my mom said laying a hand on my shoulder. "How old is she?" the dad asked. "7" my mom answered. "Our son C/N is also seven!" the mom said happily as she ushered the young boy forward.

He looked at me blankly and then back at his mom. "Can we help you with anything?" H/M/N asked politely. "Oh no, I wouldn't want to be a bother-" "Nonsense, c'mon well help you unload the truck, and the kids can play our yard." H/M/N said looking at my mom for approval. I looked up at her silently pleading for her to say no but she smiled at them and said, "yeah sure" and pushed me toward the boy. As mom led the parents to our truck the boy gestured for me to follow him into his yard.

It was quite large with bright green grass and a treehouse in one corner. He climbed up the rope ladder and I followed him sitting down on the wood floor. "Do you like trucks?" the boy asked curiously. "Sure" I said not wanting to seem rude. He walked over to a small trunk at the other end of the treehouse and pulled out several toy trucks. He handed me a blue one with flames on the side.

"This is my favourite" he said showing me a big yellow one with squishy black wheels. He placed the trucks on the ground and started moving them around, so I joined in. I spent the entire afternoon in C/N's treehouse while our parents did grownup stuff. We started talking after we got bored with the trucks. I learnt that C/N liked trucks and the colour green. He also liked swimming and had a dog called Buddy.

Finally, we heard our parents calling so we climbed back down with B/N still holding the big yellow truck. "Did you kids have fun?" B/N's dad asked clapping a hand onto C/N's shoulder. He nodded and smiled at me. "Well, we'll see you around I guess" My dad said shaking H/D/N's hand. "Here" C/N said handing me the truck. "But it's your favourite" I replied confused. "Now it can be your favourite" he said smiling.

I took the truck shyly, my cheeks felt warm and there was a funny feeling in my stomach. C/N's mom let out an aww. "Thank you so much" my mom said smiling at C/N. I waved at C/N as he walked back to his house, and he waved back. I skipped into our new house and ran upstairs to my new room. I flopped down on the bed and let out a happy sigh. Maybe this move wouldn't be so bad after all.

Time skip to bedtime

I had brushed my teeth and mom and dad had already kissed me goodnight I was just about to climb into bed when I saw a bright light shining through my window. I walked over to it and saw that it was coming from a window across the street. The light turned off and I could see C/N waving at me from the window. I giggled and waved back. He ran out of my view and when he returned, he was holding a piece of paper.

On it he wrote 'We can talk whenever we want now' next to a drawing of a smiley face. I ran to my desk and wrote on a page of my notebook. "Cool" by the time I returned he was already holding another message. "Goodnight" I quickly wrote goodnight on the back of my page and held it up to him. He waved a few seconds before his light flickered off and he was gone. I put the notebook back on my desk and crawled into bed.