Last first kiss

Y/N: Your name

L/N: Your last name

C/N: Crush name

Y/B/F/1: Your best friend 1 (ranked by closeness)

Y/B/F/2: Your best friend 2

Y/B/F/3: Your best friend 3

C/F/N/1: Crush's friend 1

C/F/N/2: Crush's friend 2

C/F/N/3: Crush's friend 3

"Whoo les' goooo, bags are packed car is full, summer never felt so good" I laughed as Y/B/F said that slipping her sunglasses on. A few of my friends and I were going on a summer road trip with a couple guys from school. One of which happened to be C/N. Fluffy H/C and gentle E/C eyes that could make anyone melt.  "Alright who's ready to hit the road?" C/F/N/1 asked once all the bags were in the the car. He was met with cheers as he surveyed our small group. "Okay C/F/N/2, C/F/N/3, Y/B/F/2 and Y/B/F/3 in the second car. Me, C/N, Y/B/F/1 and Y/N will go in the first one" he concluded and everyone nodded in approval. We each separated to our cars. C/F/N/1 sprinted past all of us screaming "Shotgun!" and practically jumped into the front seat. "Hurry up bro, we can't let the ladies get front seat" he said sticking his tongue out at Y/B/F/1, calling out to C/N. C/F/N/1 and I climbed into the back seat as C/F/N/1 pulled out of the driveway. 

"Who wants the Aux cable?" C/F/N/1 said in a singsong voice as he dangled the cable over the back of his seat. I lunged forward and grabbed it before Y/B/F/1 letting out a snicker as she hit  the back of my head. I smirked as I plugged the cable into my phone and played Y/F/S on. Y/B/F/1 groaned as she heard the opening notes "Not this again" "I think its kinda cool" C/N said from the front seat. I looked Y/B/F/1 wiggling my eyebrows at her as a smile spread across my face. Y/B/F/1 had made it clear that she wasn't the biggest fan of C/N nor my enormous crush on him. But she always listened to me rant and told me what to say when texting him. We walked up to the beach house suitcases in hand. It was right on the edge of the beach, still on the sand but far enough from possible beachgoers.  

The deck was covered in a soft layer of sand and two colourful hammocks were hanging above it.  Inside the house was a large grey couch and a small circular table with four chairs and a decorative wind chimes with shells hanging from them. Upstairs there were two bedrooms one with a crisp, white queen bed and a little en suite and the second with two single beds decked out in a gentle blue with a balcony overlooking the beach. "This is sick" C/N/F/1 said once we were downstairs after all of us had settled into our rooms. The boys had taken the single beds while Y/B/F/1 and I had taken the queen bed. 

 "Tell that to my mother, she'll be thrilled" C/N replied sarcastically, flopping down onto the couch.  "Y/N and I were thinking about going into town and looking at all the shops we saw coming down here, you guys wanna come" Y/B/F/1 asked as she perched on the arm of the couch. "Nah I'm going surfing, I'll catch you two later" C/N said getting up from his place on the couch. "I still can't believe you two actually tied them to the roof of the car just so you could surf when we got here" I said shaking my head. "Gotta do what you gotta do" he said leaning on the banister. I rolled my eyes as he smirked at me cockily. 

  Y/B/F/1 grabbed my arm along with our purse's "Don't even think about staying back f-" "But I wanna watch him surf" I cut her off whining quietly. She shoved me out the door and we made our way to the other beach house.  I rapped on the door before Y/B/F/1 marched in. "Any one of you dipshits wanna go up to the town with us?" She asked. "Uh sure we'll come" C/N/F/3 said looking C/N/F/2 for confirmation. "The girls are upstairs showering so we'll leave them a note." He added looking around for paper and a pencil. "Both of them are showering?" I asked quirking an eyebrow. "I don't know Y/B/F/3's showering, Y/B/F/2's doing some face care shit, point is they're busy" He said loudly. "Okay, okay relax" I said holding my hands up in defence.