Chapter 1

Hyewun stepped foot into her new school. Sighing as this was about the third time this year she had to move because of her dad's job. But don't get her wrong, it wasn't making friends and meeting new friends that was her issue. She loved getting to start over every few months, I mean think about it she could act however she wanted knowing that she probably wouldn't see those people ever again. 

What worried her most was if this school was going to be good or not, her last school was infested with rats and had chunky chocolate milk. The students weren't all of that either. Thinking about how the bathrooms always had some sort of mold on the floor and the smell of weed that would make her feel like she was suffocating, made Hyewun cringe. 

Suddenly someone bumped into Hyewun, making her become aware that she was in the middle of the hallway and not in bed.

 "Yikes! Sorry!"

 Hyewun looked in front of her to see a boy with blonde hair bowing in front of her. Hyewun sighed. 

"It's okay!" Hyewun exclaimed, as she dusted off her outfit

 "Hey! How come i've never seen you around before?" the boy asked

 "Hm maybe you just haven't noticed me at all" Hyewun said

 "Nice try, I know every single person in this school bye last and first name, and none of them are you"

 "Fine you caught me, I'm new here" Hyewun said

 "Call me, Hyewun"

 "Ah ok ok, I'm Sunoo" Sunoo said

 Hyewun nodded as she put on a smile. 

"I'll get going now" Hyewun said

 Sunoo gave Hyewun a wave as she walked away. 

"Hm, I still have a bit of time before class starts, I should look around" Hyewun said to herself

 "Make sure there aren't any rats like last time"

 Hyewun stopped by the bathroom real quick to freshen up. She also happened to eavesdrop on a group of girl's conversation.

 "Seriously though, what's so dangerous about the roof top that the school absolutely forbids us from going on? I just need a place to smoke sometimes" she heard a girl say

 "Agreed, I don't need the bathroom stinking up because of these darn cigarettes"

 "At least these people have the decency to not stink up a bathroom" Hyewun shrugged to herself

 "Good start I guess"

 Suddenly one of the girls called Hyewun over. 

"Hey Newbie!" a tall girl said

 Hyewun turned around to look at them before pointing to herself. 

"Yes you who else is new?" Another girl said

Geez the people here really do know who's new and who's not.

 "Pretend you didn't hear anything we said alright? People hate when you tattle around here"

 "Eh fair enough, I'll keep my mouth shut" Hyewun said

 It's not like it affected her anyways. Regardless, Hyewun still got out of there as quickly as she could. You could never trust girls like them. But Hyewun quickly remembered them talking about the forbidden rooftop. Hyewun didn't mind breaking a few rules if it meant she could go up there. Honestly a rooftop didn't even seem that impressive. But the fact that it was forbidden made Hyewun even more curious. 

Plus then she'd know something others didn't. 

"I'll go up there at lunch" Hyewun said

 But right now she had to get to her first class.

Hyewun rushed into her first class with a few minutes to spare. As soon as Hyewun got into class she immediately saw Sunoo as well as the group of girls she had ran into in the bathroom. Sunoo quickly waved her over. Having no other choice Hyewun quickly walked over to the table. 

"Hey" Hyewun said as she took the empty seat next to Sunoo

 "Guys this is the girl that I bumped into this morning" Sunoo said turning to his two friends that sat in the seats across from them

 "Uh hi, I'm Hyewun?" Hyewun said

 The two who sat across from her gave her a quick wave.

 "Hi I'm Ni-ki"

 "My names Jungwon!"

 Hyewun gave them a smile. This group seemed nice. 

"Maybe I could get used to this" Hyewun thought

 Hyewun made a list in her head. 

"Rodent free: CHECK, Decent people: CHECK, Chunky Chocolate Milk: MAYBE?!?"

"So, where'd you move from?" Jungwon asked

 "Oh from this wonky school in a small town" Hyewun said

 "This is actually my third school I've moved to this year" Hyewun added in

 "And you don't mind?" Ni-ki asked

 "Not really, it's fun putting on a different persona every time" Hyewun said

 "Who knows, maybe this isn't my true personality, it could be fake" Hyewun joked

 "I wish I could do that" Sunoo said

 "I don't think I'm bold enough though hehe"

Lunchtime: Hyewun was excited to finally sneak on the rooftop. And even if she got caught it wouldn't matter, she'd be out of here in a couple months anyways. There was only one problem, finding the rooftop. Hyewun knew she only had 45 minutes for lunch time so she had to hope luck was on her side so she could fine the entrance to the rooftop. Luckily she found the door in only about 10 minutes. 

"Beginner's luck I guess" Hyewun said as she approached the door way labeled "Roof Top"

 With a big NO ENTRY sign right below it. But to Hyewun's surprise, the door was unlocked and Hyewun was able to turn the rusty door handle pretty easily. Hyewun scoffed at how easy it was to access the rooftop. 

Hyewun stepped foot onto the concrete, immediately feeling the air blow against her skin. Hyewun looked around at the rooftop's surroundings. She saw a few snack wrappers probably from previous students who has snuck up there and even saw a few birds. 

But what Hyewun didn't expect to see was a boy with black hair peering over the rooftop.

HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW STORY! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT SO FAR CAUSE I WAS REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE ABOUT THIS IDEA HONESTLY.