X (My Dear Hubby)

Manik came inside his room and see Nandini sleeping on floor , he is already very angry with her but his caring nature force him to make Nandini lay on couch and covering her with duvet and moved towards advik kiss him on forehead and sleep on bed but today sleep was fra away from his eyes ,he turned in sideway and now he faces Nandini.

Manik pov:
Her face show a pure innocence , but is she? No she only know how to manipulate people , how to make people married life destroyed , from very first day of college she flirt with me but I always ignore her acts (sighed)

Manik you destroyed her life she is just 18-19 years old but she has to married a devorced man who is already a father of baby.

But she also did so wrong with me , she help ahana for running away .

But she didn't forced your so called ex. Wife . It was her decision only na.

But she should have think about me and my baby , she could make her understand or can come to me but she support her sister only .

Stop blaming her for some other one fault.

SHUT up it's her fault also .

Doesn't it hurt you also when you saw her in pain

She deserve that pain .

Isn't this forced marriage is enough for her touture . Don't do such things which you will regret in future. don't forget that she is the one who gave mother love to your baby whose father hurt her the most .

Flashback;
Manik is coming towards living room when he heard his baby giggling he smiled brightly but his smile dropped soon when he saw senerio where Nandini is playing with advik and advik laughed whole heartedly and he saw how Nandini mak whom sleep in her embrace , his heart swelled in happiness , he always want to fulfill advik mother place which he can't, he always feel helpless , soon he feel guilty for nandini but in next second he face again because hard remember ing all the shits .
Flashback over:

Manik was facing conflict for understanding Nandini nature , being frustrated he slept .

Morning:

Nandini pov:
I wake up and see time it's 5:00 AM , don't miss understand me as a early riser this is just this fucking couch, that's why my back is paining like a bitch wait who brought me here soon my eyes lay on some one which make me smirked
Hm Caring hubby 😜

Today is the first day of my married life and also I m very determined , I will try my best to make manik fall for me , he care for me but always hid it under his anger . Wait Idea!

Nandini pov over:

Manik pov :

I was sleeping when some soft things is tickling my neck ,I frowned soon I open my eyes and see that nandini is caressing my neck with feather like stuff

Nan: good morning my dear hubby ❤

Her suger dripping voice hit my ear drums which make me sit on bed with jerk .
"What happened " Nandini asked me cupping my face .
Andddd I won't lie it feel so pleasurable ,her hand are so soft . But I noticed one thing which make me shocked no shocked is very small word to be you she gave me mini attack .

 But I noticed one thing which make me shocked no shocked is very small word to be you she gave me mini attack

Nandini attire.☝️

She is wearing my shirt no only shirt and also her 3 botton are opened .
Showing good amount of her cleavage
What the fuck manik can't you divert your eyes
Why should I she is my wife .
Urgh!!!

Writer pov :
( Well this my first time in story I m writing my pov)

With alot of difficulty manik divert his eyes which is very well noticed by Nandini ,she smirked
Nan:. Can't resist my hotness .
By listening this manik blushed aww!
Nan: aww! Don't blushed here the newly wedded bride is me
Nandini told this with her signature smirk which irritate manik but poor manik can't stop himself from blushing .
Man: shut up NANDINI , and tell me why you wear my shirt . (He shout loudly )
Aww someone is sexually frustrated 😂
Nan: hubby you only bought saree for me , I don't have any cloth na (Nandini replied cutely )

 (He shout loudly )Aww someone is sexually frustrated 😂Nan: hubby you only bought saree for me , I don't have any cloth na (Nandini replied  cutely )

Manik is just irritated by this hubby word .
Man: look Nandini what make you think that I will bought clothes for you , I don't consider you my wife , you are here just like a servent.

Although Nandini was hurt by his words but hide it with smile
Nan: ok then, I will roam like this in whole house , but if you want (she came towards him with seducive smile) I can remove this shirt also .
Manik make horrified face ,his eyes came out like a socker. Noooooo ( he shout loudly )
Bichare sa itna hi Saha nhi ja rha or kitna sataogi nandu😂
Man: Ok I will do something .
Nan: ok till then you fresh up , I'll make coffee for you.
She moved out and manik sighed and move towards washroom to take cold shower.
Nandini start making coffee when she heard advik wailing she run towards room and take him in her arms and starts cradling him
Nan: oh mera pillu ko kya hua ,bulki lagi bache ko .
She take him in kitchen and start boiling his milk , advik stopped crying when Nandini took him in her embrace and he sob in her neck .
Manik came in living room and start reading newspaper while glancing at Nandini and advik but didn't say anything.
Nandini came back with coffee and passed it to manik , he take it without argument as advik is crying , Nandini settled herself on couch by folding her naked legs in Indian style and here manik is ogling at her but divert his gaze when Nandini settled advik in her lap and start feeding him . Manik just admired them and finished his coffee and move out to called his maid , informed her to purchase some decent clothes 😜.

That's it for today .

Precep ;
House chores

Few words manan .

Do inline comments .