XXX( FAMILY DATE )

Do inline comments plzz plzz plzzzzz..

How is the cover ....

Nandini wake up from her sleep with beautiful smile lingering on her lips why not her life takes a 360° angle and bring a very beautiful change in her life .
All the misunderstandings got cleared now manik will not hate her or even push her ..

She looked at left side where manik was clinging to her frame hiding his face in her neck hole ....she gazed at his innocence   of which people take advantage  he is indeed a innocent men who thought that he tried to hurt  her but the fact is he can't ...he wasn't able to hurt her but the way his eyes filled with guilt  nandini feeled blessed to have him each and every second  ....she was very thankful to ahana who leave such a gem.....the beautiful meaning of his name .

She pulled his to her chest tried to hide him inside her warmth  from this cruel world and its conspiracies....she promised herself that she will protect him till her last breath...she won't leave him even if he want ...with the thought she again drifted in sleep  ...

Manik pov :::

I opened my eyes feel on her cleavage to which I was trying to snuggled and I wake up with jolt and rub my face one thing I know if she got up and look at their position  then she is gonna to tease me  whole day but did I deserve this I messed up her life still she hugged me when I was crying such apure soul she is ...
.so selfless so opposite then ahana he'll why I am comparing them ....my nandini is angel  and she is devil wait my nandini.....no nandini  deserve  much better then me.... main hu hi kya uska samne ....

She is such a beautiful girl  with selfless heart she is so small and I am divorced ..how can I married her she is just 18 years old she also have to make her carrier  and here I ......no no no I have to repent yes .

I moved towards wardrobe and start packing her clothes yes I need to free her from this relationship  .

I was busy in packing her stuff when her sleep broke she looked towards me for sometime then look towards her bag excitedly and walk towards me .

" hum kahi jaa raha hai " she asked while standing in the front of me .

" hum nahi tum ....." she frowned so I continued " you are going to stay in your hostel I will free you from this relationship....you don't deserve all this nandini we will sign for divor....."  before I can finished a whimper left from my mouth due to sudden pain on my left cheek .

I gasped and cup my face from left side looking at nandini with shock as she just punched me yes she punched me ..

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK OF YOURSELF......YOU ARE SOME KING WHO WILL GIVE ME ORDER KI STAY HERE OR THERE ...I AM NOT A TOY OK MR. MANIK MALOTHRA  THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE AND I WILL DECIDE WHERE I WANT TO STAY OR WITH WHOM .....WHO ARE YOU ....."  her eyes turned red holding the tears threatening to fall.

Nandini pov :::

"You listen to me carefully and clearly  .....its not you forced me to love you ....its not you who made me mother of your child....it's not you who make me to accept your mother ....it was me ....who accept your flaws....accept advik as my baby ....accept your hurtful words .....accept your family  ......accept your past ......IT WAS FUCKING ME ALL TIME  .....you think you made my life hell wrong the fact is no one can make my life hell without my permission  ......but no today you crossed your limits  ......you know  what I am not gonna leave my home and my baby you get  lost ......"  I end up crying badly this men made my life messed up I seriously can't tolerate his irrational thoughts all time .