XI (House chores)

Writer pov:

Hello cuties I hope I m not disappointing you all and if I m then please comment ,I always adore you all like my family it's your right to scold me, question me , compliment me for some scenes , but I m not satisfied with your response , see I m also not free here to waste my time in writing story ,it's you who always motivated me to write , if I made some mistakes then please spare me I m just 17years yaar, and if it's going like then I will quit writing this story after some more updates coz it's hurt really hurt 😭ok now let change the topic please suggest me if you want some specific scene between Manan

I will gladly add them . Come back to story now .

Nandini is roming around house just his shirt which is not at all helping Manik but poor man can't do anything as also it was sunday he is caged in his home with his tempting wife

Man: Nandini as I have already informed you that you are not here to enjoy , I will tortured you like a hell .

Nan: can you please tell me for what fault you are hurting me ( she said little loudly with tears in her eyes)

Man: like You don't know what you did ( said in same tone)

Nan: what happened please at least tell me it must be some misunderstanding .

She tried to hold his arms which immediately jerked by him .

Man: O please I don't want to waste my precious time in your non sense bickering and yah listen you have to do the house chores, first you have to clean house and then make lunch and your time start now .
He spoke this in one breath and leave from her sight leaving a angry and emotional Nandini . Manik want to tell her what's her fault but can't he thinks if will speak about his past , he will start crying which he didn't want to , he never showed his broken side to even his family so Nandini is so far away.

Nandini pov;
Why he is behaving like a jerk , I desperately want know what's cooking in your brain but he didn't want to be open to me uff nandu You have to deal with two babies and this one is very cranky 😂 ( she smirked ) no worry cranky Malothra let's see who will toutured to whom .

Nandini start dusting when Bell rung , manik opened door and see his reeta is standing with shop ing bags , manik smiled at her and take that bags and give her money ,

Man: reeta di aap kal a jana aaj ghar pr koi kaam nhi hai
Reeta frowned but nod in yes and went back.

Manik close the door and moves toward Nandini and pass her bags.

"Now change the clothes and remove my shirt "
Nandini grinned and went to change clothes , she came after some time .

"Now change the clothes and remove my shirt "Nandini grinned and went to change clothes , she came after some time

Manik was so lost in her and as usual Nandini smirked . She came near him traced her finger on his face ,
Nan: I know I m looking beautiful my husband but don't ogle at me like that ,
man: I..Im na..not

Nan: hm, hm I know

Manik immediately jerked her hand and tried to change the topic .

Man: look Nandini aab jao bhot kaam karna hai tumhe , move and complete your task

Nandini stromped her feet and She finally clean all dust and then she bring water in 2 buckets and throw them on the floor and also throw detergent in same water which make floor slippy , she moves towards washroom for bringing wiper , till then manik came in living room with bunches of books in his hands, he didn't notice the mess created by Nandini and soon his Hips make contact with floor , Nandini listened the voice and came out to see, her eyes turned wider and palmed her lips, manik is continuously throwing draggers on her

Man: What the fuck Nandini ,

Nan: sorry , sorry, sorry , I really don't meant to do this but only said me to clean the floor na ,soo..

Man: in this way you are going to clean the house .

Nandini cutely bobbed her head and manik groan .

Nan: I' ve never done these work

Man: then why don't you tell me before , you know what please do me atleast one favour please sit somewhere quietly because your mere presence can create big mess.

By listening this Nandini slowly sat down on couch in comfortable way .
Manik start cleaning floor with wiper and Nandini start watching t.v. by lying on couch .

" i Want to torture her but here she is torturing me , how pathetic ??" Manik mumbled under his breath.

After sometime Manik successful in cleaning house , he sat beside Nandini , his T.shirt is dripping in sweat .

Nan: water (she asked very sweetly)

Man: please (only whisper came out of his mouth , poor man din't this song match with his condition- shaadi karka phas gya yaar accha khasa tha kawara 😂)

Nandini bring water for him and give him and start massaging his head and manik is just staring at her with different emotions .

After one hour ;
We can see Manik is standing in kitchen making lunch if you are going to ask why then let me tell you again Nandini don't know how to make food bechara lagta hai din hi kharab hai .

Nandini came in kitchen with a laughing advik in her arms .

Nan: khana bana ?  Nandini asked him and in return he pass her dangerous glare and start resuming his work again if you are going to ask why? Then let me tell you again he has no life to fight ,
Advik start babbling something seeing his father working , make manik smiled at him .
Soon both settled on dining table and Nandini jumped on food , and manik shook his head in disbelief .

Nan: you know I was so hungry . ( She speaks with her food filled mouth)

Man: yah ,yah , ofcourse as
What a great job you did .( Sarcastically).

Nan; I didn't stopped you from eating na then why are you taunting me .

Manik feel to keep quiet as he doesn't have much energy to fight.

Soon there lunch came to and Nandini wash the dishes after some time man: nan..

There conversation interrupted by door bell .manik eyes go wide , why not he has not informed anyone about their secret marriage and what he will give people excuse and here nandini is standing at door to open it before manik can stop her she opened the door .
And manik eyes came out like a soccer by seeing the person standing at door .
And .... screen freeze at Manik shocked face and Nandini confused face .

That's it for today .
Do inline comments .

Few words for manik nok jhok?

What do you think who was at door ?

Please suggest me some scenes you want Between Manan?

Feel free for commenting my mistakes