XVII (First kiss 💋)

Next part do inline comments ;

"Ok then kiss me"

Manik look at Nandini with disbelief ,

Man(in mind ); what's her problem ,she can't stay sometimes serious, I mean seriously she was crying so bitterly a minute ago but now she wants kiss great , manik why did you agree to it . Now regret .

" What are you waiting for come on be quick, don't be shy like a newly wedded bride "

Uh...y..a....wo..ya wait ".(manik Stuttered while blushing).

Manik helplessly sighed.and look towards advik who is observing everything carefully, and he smirked .

"Nandini I can't kiss you in the front of advik ,he is baby"

Nandini narrowed her eyes and look towards advik who is laying with confused pout .

" Is that so?"

Manik nodded innocently.

Nandini moves towards advik kneel down to his level .

"Pillu baby please turn your face on other side, you don't want your mother to be die vergin naa , please baby "
Nandini request him with puppy eyes and on other side manik look at her with disbelief.

Advik slowly turned his face making manik shock and nandu smirked.

Nandini turned towards Manik and start moving towards him with deep eye contact and in response manik just Move back untill his legs touched and in next second he fall on couch in sitting manner and Nandini also sit on his lap , manik lowered his eyelid not wanting to make contact with her heating gaze .

"Nan..Nandini..vo...wai.."his Stuttered words cut of by Nandini who put finger on his lips and slowly bite his earlobe .
"Now it's kiss time, give me kiss "she whispered seductively.
Manik took a deep breath come forward and slowly put his lips on her cheeks and backoff while blushing like no tomorrow and here nandini look at him with disbelief .

"That was a kiss?" Nandini growled in frustration.
Manik bip his lips and slowly nodded.

"Kiss me properly"Nandini asked with authority.
Manik look at her with big eyes .
"I can't" manik confessed honestly.

"I..ca..n't....kis.."his words again cut off by Nandini who this time put her lips on his making manik numb .

She start kiss him madly and chewing his both lips but manik is still in shock untill Nandini pull his hair in her small fist making manik hissed in pain taking advantage Nandini entered her tongue in his mouth and start ravishing his every corner, after some times manik also lose his control start kissing her back with more passion , both were giving each other good competition , chewing each other lips like no tomorrow , after some minutes both back off and start panting heavily. Nandini put her head against him when manik eyes laid on her cleavage which is hardly covered by her sexy nighty which is also noticed by Nandini who blushed .After some time they both come out of there la la land by knock on door , manik moves towards door and opened it when some waiter is standing there with the their orders food , manik take the food and dismissed him from door only .

"Nandini I m going to fresh up you eat your food and also feed this milk to advik" manik start moving towards washroom / actually running toward's washroom

Nandini take the milk in feeder which she bought with her .

Nandini was blushing while feeding advik even she don't know why she is feeling shy , she soon feed him milk and patted his chest and soon advik also sleep.

In washroom manik is just staring at mirror with neutral face .

Manik pov:
What are you doing manik , why are you playing with your and nandini life , you married her for torturing her but what's happening is totally different . Why my relation with her is getting stronger day by day , I want to push her but at the same time I want her close to me why , why , why . Why I want to start a new life with her , I feel a strong attraction towards her which I never feel for Ahana , today we kissed , trust me that kiss was the best kiss of my life but with whom the person who destroyed my married life , I don't know this Nandini is making me mad day by day , why I m falling for.... wait falling

You are falling for nandini !

I think I should ignore these things and sleep .

Manik pov end :

Manik move towards bed without glancing at Nandini for once this irked her but she thought that he may be feeling shy . Manik moves towards bed and take the pillow and moves towards couch this angered Nandini more .

Before manik can reach Nandini run towards sofa with a jug of water and throw it making the whole couch wet .

Manik just closed his eyes for controlling himself form bursting on her .

"What the hell is this Nandini"

"What "

" Why did you spill water on couch "

" Because this....this couch was feeling thirsty "

Manik gave her look like are-you-serious look which was royally ignored by Nandini .

Nandini snatched the pillow from his hand throw it on floor .

",Either sleep on floor or come to bed it's totally your choice" Nandini moves towards bed and sleep by cuddling advik .

Manik sighed helplessly and moves towards bed laying on next side (poor manik didn't have any other options ) , he thought to ignore Nandini but whom you are kidding how can he ignore his spicy wife , staring at her he also drift in sleep .

Hello cupcakes .
I know some readers must be angry on me but I have already gave reason.

Here is the update please tell me how is it ?

Do you think that nandini did right with manik?

Few words for our shy manik?

Few words for there first kiss?

Do you want me to add some hot moments on there trip or should I say honeymoon 😉?