XXVI ( complicated couple )

Nandini came out of washroom and start drying her hairs when manik cleared his throat to gain her attention .

Nandini looked towards him through mirror without any emotions rise her one eyebrow to ask him what .

Manik find this sexy but straightening himself he said "mom called me to come back ".

Nandini nodded and again start drying her hairs again ,manik shake her head in disbelief

Manik pov;

I know that nandini is showing tantrums because I scold her ,seriously she is such a kid , and a horny teenager , did I said something wrong she just can't seduced me every time but this is necessary ,she know that I can't love her but no she want to come near me , its not her age she is just eighteen years old .....

*Nineteen years old *

Yaa whatever but this is wrong she should concentrate on studies.

Did you allow her to study ?

Manik pov end :

Manik feel conflicted thinking about his behavior . He chucked his thoughts and start packing his,nandini and advik clothes and nandini snatched her clothes from his hands and start folding them ,manik look at her in disbelief .

After feeding advik ,they start driving back to there home .

On the way neither nandini glanced at him nor manik tried to talk to her .

Advik is too much showing tantrums today this angerd nandini and she scold him in car but manik didn't stopped her because nandini is already showing poker faces and if he will stop then she will again think that he is thinking that nandini is behaving like a step mother and he don't want her to feel this so he keep mum .

Advik make a crying face and start crying loudly manik take him in his arms and ruffled his tiny hairs .

Nandini feel guilty for making her baby cry ,they stopped for having lunch in noon and again started there journey back at night they stayed in hotel's room .

When nandini came out of washroom after changing her clothes .

Manik looked upward towards  nandini and frowned  looking at bags under her eyes , then he remind his words for  which nandini cried a lot

Manik looked upward towards nandini and frowned looking at bags under her eyes , then he remind his words for which nandini cried a lot .

Stop throwing yourself on me all the time .

He cursed himself for being so impulsive ,he can't even have control on his tongue .

He moves towards nandini and tried to touch her arms to which she jerked and dangerously glared him .

"Keep your hands in your control otherwise I will cut your dick and feed it to you " she said and huffled and sleep on bed hugging advik close to her ,advik also didn't showed tantrums to his mother seeing her bad mood , he nuzzled in his warmth .