XV (first fight)

Manik face turn pale by seeing his front senerio , when he saw nandini is listening some music by putting earplugs on bed sitting with advik but this thing is not shocking , the main scene is one earphone is fitted in advik ear also ( let see what going to be happened now )

Manik Pov;
What the hell ! Is she is that much dumb , advik is just 1month baby how can she put that earphone in his ears , I marched towards them and take out that earphone and pulled nandini harshly towards me , she hissed but now I don't care how can she take this risk ,

Manik pov end;

Man; what the fu... What is this haa how can you put this earphone in his ears , are you out of mind Nandini , he is infant how can you being so careless haa?......ok wait it's my mistake only that I left him with you , you are so immature or should I say you don't care about him ofcause this is the only matters , YOU ARE ARE NOT HIS REAL MOTHER that's why it doesn't matter to you , what will be the concequences afterward , you know what Nandini stop pretending to others jo tum ho hi nhi , tum kabhi bhi iski maa nhi baan sakti , I never thought that you can get so low just to show me and others......

Nan; SHUTUP , JUST SHUTUP DON'T YOU DARE TO UTTER ONE MORE WORD MALOTHRA WHAT DID YOU SAY, I M CARELESS FIRST OF ALL DON'T CAME TO ANY CONCLUSION WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL MATTER , THESE EARPHONE ARE NOT CONNECTED WITH ANY SYSTEM THEY ARE NOT WORKING WHEN I WAS LISTENING THE SONGS ADVIK TOOK IT AND PUT THEM IN HIS EAR BUT I IMMEDIATELY TURN OFF MY MUSIC , I KNOW I M NOT HIS REAL MOTHER BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I CAN PLAY WITH HIS LIFE , I DON'T KNOW HOW MOTHER BEHAVE BUT I M TRYING NA , DON'T SHOW ME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL AND STEP AND WHY CAN'T I LOVE HIM LIKE A REAL MOTHER , YOU WANT TO SAY ONLY REAL MOTHER CAN LOVE A CHILD THEN TELL ME WHY YOUR EX. WIFE LEAVE HIM IN HOSPITAL ONLY BUT SORRY YOU KNOW WHAT HOW MUCH , HOW MUCH I WILL TRY TO BE A GOOD MOTHER , YOU WILL ALWAYS ACUSE ME THAT I AM NOT HIS REAL MOTHER .

Manik was taken back by her sudden outburst , he never thought Nandini is a like a wild tigress but she is correct he can't blame her when he only see the thing , he did this mistake second time but this time it's hurt Nandini more as it's not about her character but about her care towards advik .

Fresh tears start flowing from Nandini eyes and Manik mind filled with the guilt he never want to blame Nandini about her mothery love but it just he spill the words which was coming in his mouth .

Manik try to wipe her tears but Nandini jerked his hand off and show him her hand .

Nan: Don't show me your fucking sympathy , and please stop jumping on conclusion without knowing the full matter .

And she run towards washroom . Manik start thinking about her words but chuck it and move towards ADVIK who is lying on bed and observing the things keenly , when manik tried to take him in his arms he move his head sideways showing his ignorance , manik sighed helplessly , he don't know how to wipe the mess he created .

____________________________

Manik is packing their bag wih Nandini beside him but the change is she is not at all excited , the excitement was long ago gone and manik is standing in guilt but didn't try to sort out because of his big fat ego , he tried to gain Nandini attention but failed but there is another soul who is also very excited for their trip or.... There honeymoon , yes he is advik he got excited and throwing his legs seeing his parents Packings .
Just then nidhi (manik's mom) enter in there room .

Nidhi; Nandini these are saree, and some heavy dresses and jewelleries , you are newly married naa so you have to wear these things in functions ok .
Nan; ok maa as you say .
Nandini give her a faint smile and start packing . Nidhi found it weird as Nandini was so excited so she asked manik through the eyes what's happening in response manik just lowered his gaze in shame . Nidhi got it that it is manik who did some deeds again but she just avoid taking about the topic to give them privacy for their matter . She moves out .

____________________________

Manik- nandini let's go , cab is ready outside .

Manik take ADVIK in his arms and moves out nandini follow him silently . They settled on back seat advik is just looking at Nandini with angry pout as she is not giving him attention , he also start ignoring her to show her his anger but now it's out of limits , his eyes filled with tears , manik is observing everything thing and is feeling very guilty and on other side Nandini is looking out of window trying to suppress her pain , she is the girl who share smile with everyone and also make other smile but when it's comes to her pain and tears she always want to hide it from everyone . By manik outburst she understand that she is not advik's mother , and manik will never give her that's right so she start creating distance from him .

After two hours of journey they thought to stay in a hotel as it's night so they need rest manik Booked room in  hotel and they moved inside their room .

Nandini moves towards washroom to fresh up and other hand manik ordered food and milk for advik

Nandini moves towards washroom to fresh up and other hand manik ordered food and milk for advik . Manik moves towards advik who is laying with sad face , manik while carressing his face "what happened to my baby hm. Why my baby is sad ."
Advik looked towards washroom with teary eyes . Manik understand and sighed but this time he is determined to talk to Nandini about this matter no matter how much ego he has . He start walking in room desperately and start making speech in his mind apologising for his mistake but soon the door opened and his jaw dropped by seeing his wife .

Hello hello hello cuties here is the another update , and please showers me your love by votes and comments .

How is the update ?

Comments for our monster and mess created by him?

Few words for nandini and advik bonding ?

Do inline comments.

Love you all 💞