XIII (Mumma 's Boy)

Nandini was sitting with her mother-in-law , they are doing randomly chit chat , when one thing strike in her mind

NANDINI POV:
It's has been 2 days, I m staying here , my friends must be worried , I should informed them but my phone is snatched by manik sir but I have to tell my friends , shall I use maa 's phone , yes this is the great Idea ,manik sir is also not at home this is good opportunity .
NANDINI POV END;

Nan: maa I need to call someone ,can I use yours phone .

Manik's M; yes sure beta .

She handed her phone to Nandini and moves out , and Nandini call Shruti .

Nan: hello Shruti .
Sh; hello Nandini where are you ? How are you please tell , I m sorry Nandu , I should not fight with you , but don't punished me like this come hostel back .( In the end she start crying , Nandini also have tears in her eyes , she is feeling very guilty )
Nan; Shruti don't cry , I m also sorry and I m not punishing you please don't say like that ,
Shr; then why don't you came back .
Nan; I can't because I m married ,
Sh; WHAT , why , when and where Nandini tell me fast and don't dare to lie .
Nan; yes I m married to manik sir ,
On other hand the phone slip From Shruti grip but thankfully reyansh present there who also listened the conversation .
Rey ; Nandini why did you married that uncle ?
Nan: reyy stop calling my husband uncle , he is most handsome handsome man in my life .
Rey ; ok fine but he is so older than you , crush is ok but husband ,this is too much you kno.....
Before he can speak Shruti snatched the phone
Shr; nandu tell me fast what's wrong .
Nandini narrate her whole incident
Shruti and Reyansh got so angry they say that they will complained to police and Nandini father but somehow Nandini stopped them she asked them one month to sort out this matter and not to inform her parents and they both agree , she cut the call and moves towards living room and see Manik is playing with advik .

Nandini pov;
Manik sir is playing with advik like a kid , he smiled alot with him then why not me .

I move towards them and sit with them and manik sir kept his hand around my shoulder as my mother in law is sitting on couch ,O I m sorry I forgot to tell you that manik sir told me to pretend like a lovely couples in front of maa , we both played with advik for an hour , I want this in reality but alas .

After some hours;
I m sitting with advik on kitchen slap and manik sir is standing beside us ,making dinner well you all know why , but let me tell you he make the world best food , I m waiting from 1hour now my limits of hunger is going to brust ,

"Manik sir how long you will take " but in response he just glared at me but before I can respond my baby glared him back uff my advik is Mumma's boy

Man; why are you glaring at me hmm?
Manik sir asked him like he is going to speak huh

"Because boys loved their mother more " maa give him answer from behind .

" But why mom" and he pout , god let me tell you if we're alone na then I m gonna to kiss him so hard , bagwan jaldi humare bich sab thik karado kab tak mujah virgin rakhoge ufff

"Manu if you want someone for your side then have a daughter " maa replies him with teasing smile and he blushed and I winked at him and he tried to glared at me but failed as he is giving competition to pomegranate , isn't our role should reversed but I won't care because I love blushing manik , seriously he wants to torture me , this is really difficult because of his sweet nature , I must say his first wife is so dumb to leave such an innocent men.

" Nandini please come with I want to show you something " I came out of my thoughts when maa call me , I nod and follow her with advik in my arms , from the day I came my baby is cling to me , he hardly spend time with manik sir , And do you know when we try to happy couple in front means manik sir cosy moments with me then advik feel jealous , he either complained me by his babbling or glared his father , soon I came in my room when maa closed the door and look at me with serious face
" What happened maa" I asked being totally confused .
" Why manik marry you forced fully"
My face turn pale and eyes widened
" I have listened your conversation with your friends now tell me beta , I will surely punished him , tell me did he does something , I m sorry beta , my manik was never like that don't know what's happened to him , I m really sorry ..shall I go and ask him how can he destroyed your life."

" Maa come down first listened to me your son is very sweet like you , he can never hurt me even sometimes he tried to but failed and about forcing a girl ,do you know In college so many girls is mad for him but he never glanced to them it was just some misunderstanding but I will sort out it soon don't worry and it's my fate maa that he is my husband and do you know I m the luckiest wife to get my husband so selfless , lovable and sweet ." I explained maa calmly while talking her hand in mine .
" But if he don't love you afterwards , he loves his his first wife so much Nandini " trust me maa' these words pinned my heart but I composed myself .
" It's ok maa my love is enough what I want is to cherished his life "
" You know what I m so lucky to have luckiest daughter. "
And these words remind me of my mother , I hugged her and start crying so hard .
" Nandini what happened why are you crying "
"Maa you will love me like a mother like this always na" I asked her with teary eyes .
" Afcourse mera bacche you are my daughter only , why I won't love you , every mother loves their child very much " maa Whip my tears .
"But why these tears hmm?"
" Maa my mother died when I was just 15 and dad marry another women who just hate me "
And I cried more .
" It's ok baby now you got your mother back na then why my baby is crying "
Maa soothing words was calming my heart beats , after some time I feel relaxed so I broke the hug and lay down in her lap , she carresssing my hairs, advik also crawl towards me and lay on me putting his head on my chest , I also start carresssing my baby hairs and soon sleep engulfed me.

How was the update ?

Few words for blushing manik and bold Nandini ?

Few words for advik jealousy ?

Do inline comments.
Don't forgot to vote .
Follow me .

Love you all ❤️