XXIII (Haunted Honeymoon)

Thanks for completing the target, here is update .

enjoy reading !

Manik and nandini start packing their bags , on one hand nandini is really excited about her honeymoon , but manik reaction is neutral , he is neither excited nor regret ing .

Currently they are in their room , and nandini is sleeping like a pig on the bundle of clothes laying on bed and Manik is just wrapping her clothes scattered all around room , looking  at her in disbelieved .

After completing their work , he sighed heavily and went to pick up breakfast  for both of them and milk for advik .

In his way he met Sidharth (if you remember the one who create misunderstanding between Manik and nandini )

Man:hi Sidharth , how are you ?

Sid :uh......h..hii

Sidharth look here and there not meeting  eye contact feeling nervous , his jaw dropped by the next scene as nandini also came behind rubbing her sleepy eyes coming closer to manik ,put her head against his back .

Sidharth gave manik look like "she is still with you " look , for which manik nodded hesistately .

Even Manik don't know why he still want Nandini , he is neither taking revenge nor accepting her as his wife .

the most confused soul ever .

Their awkward silence cut off by Shreya Singhania (Sidharth 's girlfriend ) who came behind him .

"Baby where were you I was...." she stopped looking at Manan , when Sidharth Introduce her .

"Bhai meet my girlfriend Shreya Singhania  " Sidharth smiled sweetly towards Shreya , while she also smiled but fake and give a seductive smile towards Manik,  Manik Chucked it but not nandini .

" Nice to meet you Shreya and congratulations both of you " .

" yup , congratulations dog got his bitch " nandini mumbled under her breath but manik listened it and glare but Nandini ignored it Royally .

" Manik bhai I want to talk to you (eyeing at nandini  )in privacy " Manik nodded .

Nandini shrugged and went to kitchen but stopped at door as Aryamaan is also present there and they have little conversation laughing , giggling with each other , this is obviously noticed by Manik .

On other hand Sidharth is trying his best to manipulate Manik but Manik is Just looking at Aryamaan and Nandini .

" Bhai are you even  listening what I am trying to say , Nandini Ahana ki bhen hai , she manipulated her sister and now that bit......"

"Sidharth If I  am not saying anything that doesn't mean that I will listen any shit towards my Nandini , and for god sake this is my life , I will see what I want to do ,so please stay out of my personal matter " Manik glare him and move towards Nandini taking her hands in his again glaring at Arya ,went to kitchen .

Took the food to their room while dragging nandini .

They have food in silence , Nandini didn't utter any word as manik is still angry .