XVI (sorry)

Here is the update .
Do inline comments .

soon the door opened and his jaw dropped by seeing his wife in sexy nighty

Nandini noticed this and smirked secretly and moves towards dressing table by sway  her arms around her hips sexily

Nandini noticed this and smirked secretly and moves towards dressing table by sway  her arms around her hips sexily .
And sit in front of dressing table, remove her shrug  and start applying moisturizer sensually on her arms and neck on the other hand manik is just standing like a statue with his jaw dropped , his mind is blank at that time he forgot the long speech he prepared in his mind. ,his legs unknowingly dragging him towards his wife and stand just behind her  and he unknowingly snatched the moisturizer and start applying it on her neck from behind and start roming his hand around her neck . Nandini look in his eyes which is full of desires lust and may be....love . Manik moves towards her arms and start applying moisturizer so sensually that a moan escaped from her make manik came back to his sense and he immediately moved back by crusing himself under his breath .

Nandini pov;
Manik sir really hurt me but do you think I am like a daily soup actress who will cry like no end..... naa I am not a emotional bitch , I will surely take my revenge but a sexy revenge , I take out a sexy nighty to seduce him , I was trying to take out lengeria but I don't want to give him heart attack hehehe 😂, I changed my clothes and manik sir is ogling at me without blinking which make me smirked , but the thing today that he also start responding by applying the moisturizer on my neck and shoulder, trust me when his warm hands was roming on my cold skin it make my skin alive , I start feeling so hot and I want more but he stopped after a while , idiot 😡 first he provoke my hormones and stopped but I can see a tingle of blush on his cheeks which make me smile , he is so cute but Nandini be on your track he tried to sepreate a Mother and son , I have to punished him, yes I understand that I am not his mother but he is surely my son , it pained my heart when he was crying for me and I ignored him for this monster but don't worry if he is monster then I m also devil . I ignored him when he tried to start a conversation .
Man: Nandini...I....

He Suttered , seriously I sometimes feel if he is my professor or me , I ignored him completely and start moving towards bed .

Nandini pov over :

Nandini ignored him royaly and moves toward bed and start folding her clothes . Manik also followed her like a puppy when he again tried but disturbed by advik as start wailing by seeing Nandini throwing his arms towards her to pick him up which also bought tears in her eyes .
" He is hungry " Nandini wispererd with painful voice .
" He is craving " manik also wispererd in response .
Nandini look towards him with confused eyes while manik give her a faint smile .
" He is craving for your love Nandini "
Manik told her with guilty eyes .
A loud sob excaped from Nandini mouth , she immediately sit on bed while taking advik in her arms and start kissing his face madly , and hugged him to her chest , and start crying loudly .
" Mumma is bad pillu , mumma hurt his baccha so much , I am sorry baby , I will never repeat this mistake , please forgave mumma "
Again hugging him to her chest and manik is just admiring them standing and after sometime he kneeling down in front of Nandini who is just staring at advik and then looked at Manik with hurt full eyes .
Man: Nandini I don't know what there between our relationship but I never neglect your relation with advik , even I adore your relation , I didn't accept you as my wife but I accept you as advik mother wholeheartedly , I never doubted your love for him , you know he never cried this much for me or his real mother also but for you...(chuckled lovely)  you know nandini , you are the BEST MOTHER and I will not thanks you for this because it's a duty of a mother to take care of her children , and whatever I said in morning was just because of heat of moment , I never meant it Nandini please forgave me , I am sorry , please don't hurt your self and him for my stupid reason , please .

Manik feel so guilty he looks towards with teary eyes making Nandini shocked that monster also can be this much sensitive , her heart melted by looking in his innocent eyes but she maintained hard look .

" So don't you think that you deserve a punishment " Nandini asked him with stern look .

Manik immediately wipe the tears escaped from his eyes .
"Yes ,yes I will accept any  punishment " manik said very innocently which make Nandini smirk inwardly .
"Ok then...........KISS ME"

That's it for today.
Sorry for short update but also thank me for early update .

So how is the update ?

For words for sassy Nandini ?

Guys motivate me by votes and comments .

Love you all 💝