XXVII (Monster Manik )

Do inline comments  !

Enjoy reading  !

" ok bye I need to go , ok take care ahana di " nandini cut the call and turn and her breathe hitched looking at manik standing there.

Manik is just standing there with emotionless  face and start moving towards nandini  with baby steps .

Nandini got scared thinking that might scold her for calling at her home without his permission  .

" how is ahana " manik asked standing in the front  of her making  her move back in reflex .

"She is good " nandini said feeling weird  how the hell he know her sister  name .

" where she is now living  " manik again asked having not a single  emotions in his eyes but this angered  nandini .

"Why should I tell you , its none of your concern  " nandini said angrily  feeling  possessive  .

Manik chuckled  sadly and run his hands through his hairs to calm his anger , hurt ,tears .

"Off cause why you will tell me where your sister is leaving  after making  my life hell haa "manik said a bit slowly  hiding  his feeling  .

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO CONTACT YOUR FAMILY  "  manik roar like a loin  making  nandini  jumped at her place  .

"I gave her permission " manik mom said from behind  glaring him.

" and who gave you permission to interfere in my personal life  " Manik  said to his mom whatever shit coming  in his brain  .

Nidhi got tears listening her son rants ,she immediately  went from their  with tearful  eyes .

" how fucking dare you to talk to my mother like this  " nandini yelled making  him more angry  .

"Ohh just cut the crap ,stop making me fool  from showing  your fake emotions to my mother and baby "  he paused for minute and then again continued "how can you show fake emotions to just two months baby   so you can use me , all the time trying to make me feel guilty that I did wrong  with small girl......small girl my foot  you are more smart then your sister  , I thought I am doing  wrong  but wait I didn't even did anything  to you now ( with dangerous eyes ) but now I will show you what can I do , just wait and watch " he finished  and decend down the stairs and went to his room slept straight  without caring  about nandini broken heart .

On other hand nandini was numb at her place ,she don't  know  what bad she did to anyone  that the  person whom she is loving with deep feeling is hurting her again and again.  

Nandini gulped down her lump feeling so much pain her  heart , she tried to suppress her pain by taking deep breath  . After sometime she went down and looked towards manik  with tearful eyes and slept on couch  not want to listen his shitty words again .

########

By Listening  Advik wailing sound  ,she wake up with jolt and sighed tiredly  rubbing her burning eyes because of last night .

She then hurridly take advik in her arms and sit on couch facing her back towards manik , pull her top up and start feeding  him , advik latched on her nipple , cupping her second  boob  making her smile  in bless but soon her smile faded reminding manik words soon a tear fell on advik cheeks  , he looked towards his mother while blinking his lashes and soon he wipe her tears stinking on her cheeks while having his milk .

A sob left from nandini mouth  but she stopped herself  from making noise  ........soon advik was done with his feed and drifting in sleep mode .