XXXI (perfect wife material )

Hello guys .......

Sorry for the late update, please forgive me I was not feeling like updating this story, but I will try to update regularly.

"Nandini Kitna time lagaiga " manik shouted from the living room waiting for Nandini who is getting ready for dinner outside which is a date according to her.

"Wait hubby .....just coming" Nandini yelled in return and hurridly wore her sleepers, she again checked herself in the mirror and smiled to herself looking like perfect wife material

just coming" Nandini yelled in return and hurridly wore her sleepers, she again checked herself in the mirror and smiled to herself looking like perfect wife material

She pick up advik in her arms who was laying on the bed playing with his legs.

She picks up her bag and moved out towards manik who was waiting for so long.

Manik snap his eyes in her direction and forgot to breathe and Nandini winked at him making him shake his head instantly at her antics.

"Chale " manik said and bid bye to his mother who is not coming with them as she was not feeling well.

Nandini kissed Nidhi's cheeks and moved outside and manik start his bullet while Nandini settle behind him and clutched advik tightly to her chest.

Manik nodded and took a deep breath when Nandini clutched his shirt from behind but chucked his thoughts.

----------------------

" wow this is so beautiful," Nandini said while admiring the cozy surrounding areas of the hotel, they sat down when manik ordered the traditional food but Nandini keep on insisting on him ordering momos but when manik glared at her, she sat there like a sulking kid.

Manik bite his lip looking at her face, he never wants to make her sad even after knowing how much she is sacrificing for him and his child.

Their child .....

" Nandini tries to understand......this food is not healthy for you, you are breastfeeding advik try to understand baba, " manik said taking her hands in his and Nandini nodded looking towards advik.

" ok let's have food then we will have ice cream," he said and nandini's eyes lit up making him chuckle.

"After that ?" She asked with a smirk making him frown.

"After that, we will go home and sleep, " manik said with a confusing face.

"Tch ...we will go home and sleep together and will have makeout," Nandini said aloud and manik made a horrified face looking nervously towards here and there and all the people present giggled at their bickering.

After that, the food arises and they start having their food he keeps on admiring Nandini's features, and her actions and feels so ashamed of his actions.

For a second he wonder, if Nandini was his first then he will surely love her like no end but now how can he supposed to love her when he lost his faith in love he knows Nandini is there for him but he doesn't deserve her.