ISEKAI

Y/N L/N college roommate to one Naofumi Iwatani. These guys are the best of buds with similar interests. Y/N had a keen interest with Fate series while Naofumi prefers books. One day they both were headed to the Library for Naofumi.

Y/N: YO BROOO LOOK  THIS LIBRARY HAS FATE TRADING CARDS

Naofumi: Wow you are excited I'll wait out here while you buy it.

Y/N goes inside the store and buys one pack.

Y/N: I can't wait to open this later lets go now.

Both head to the library and looks for books but one falls on their head.

Y/N: " The 5...

Naofumi: ....Cardinal Heros" 

Naofumi picks up the book and begins reading:" A land under siege by the waves of catastrophe can only be saved by the 5 cardinal heros... the sword, spear, bow, shield, and...

Y/N: Mystery? thats a strange name for a hero. Says here this hero is rare and his power isn't revealed until the summoning is complete

Naofumi: Wait a min wheres the rest of the book everything is blank.

Y/N: Man this is some bull...

The book glows as both guys get sucked in.

Both: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Y/N: NAOFUMI I BLAME YOU FOR THIS YOU BASTARDDDDD.

Both land face down groaning in pain.

???: It was complete and look 5 heros meaning we got lucky and got the mystery hero the king will be so pleased by this.

5 people were in the center of a circle one with a sword, spear, and bow. Naofumi had a shield and Y/N had no weapon.

Y/N: ' Interesting no weapons but this hud I have is the type you see in standard videogame scenarios.* After messing around a part of the hud pops out revealing categories saber, archer, and lancer* no way * check his pockets* it took my cards and incorporated it into my power' YESSSSS I AM THE FATE HERO.

Not paying attention to anything he realizes he is in the throne room and he looks around seeing everyone stare at him.

Y/N: sorry about that.

???: Ahem Greetings heros I am King Aultcray Melromarc the 32nd and we need your help with the waves of catastrophe so please introduce yoursleves.

Sword: Ren Amaki 16 years old

Spear: I am Motoyasu Kitmura 21 years old

Bow: Itsuki Kawasum 17 years old

Naofumi: I'm...

King: and what of you dear mystery hero?

Y/N: Sorry but you skipped my friend here so I won't answer till he does.

King: Gr fine shield.

Naofumi: Naofumi Iwatani 20 years old.

Y/N: Y/N also 20 and that is all you are gonna get.

Itsuki: Why are you being rude?

Y/N: I don't know just something feels wrong about this guy.

After explaining everything and how tomorrow works the heros all talk and discover they are from different versions from Japan. They also criticizes Naofumi on how the shield sucks.

Y/N: That is not necessarily true. True warriors know the importance of a shield all of your weapons have their weaknesses. the Spear may have range in melee combat but it is too focused on one point in can easily be beaten by and experience swordsman or a keen archer, plus most of their personalities have always been self centered and have a need of overcompensation. A shield can protect them from both instances.