Waves 2

Once the curses were dispelled from Raphtalia and Tamomo, Y/N with his Murumasa power crreated armor to protect Astolfo more during the waves. The waves were coming soon Y/N and Naofumi agreed to meet up at the blacksmith for a strategy plan. When Y/N and his crew showed up Naofumi and his party were there with the knight from before with knights and mages who also came from Lute village. Everyone was ready for the wave to come they came to an agreement to protect the village while the three dumbos deal with the boss monster.

Time skip 3 hours into the wave

Y/N: We have been here for 3 hours what the hell is taking so long.

He launches swords at a group of goblins. He then sees a old lady beat the crap out of a group of goblins.

Old woman: This reminds me of my days as an adventurer thank you shield hero.

Naofumi: Do i....WAIT YOURE THAT OLD WOMAN?

Y/N: Story?

Naofumi: yeah this man was walking on a road in a rush to save his wife and I helped him for a price of course and I boosted the healing potion and well maybe it worked too well on her.

Y/N: Obviously

Knight 1: Please sir heros go help out the three heros end this.

Old Lady: Yeah me and these young whippersnappers can handle the rest here.

Y/N: Fine but Jack if you wouldnt mind help them out with that.

Jack with pure excitement in her: I CAN FINALLY USE IT!

Y/N: Yes little one.

Jack jumps around happily and all of a sudden starts spinning around releasing a mist around her surrounding the other party the weak mosters were dying while the stronger ones got weak. Everyone got on their mounts and flew off to the bosses location.

Naofumi: What was the mist Y/N?

Y/N: That is Jack's phantasm called "Mist" it is a barrier of sulfuric acid based mist which weakens and or kills the opponents while also protecting those in the center of the circle.

Naofumi: Well thats cool should make our job much easier in the end.

They see a floating ship in the distance and the heros all doing their own thing. Itsuki in on the ground shooting the figure head, Ren is fighting the skull captain, while Motoyasu is fighting the leviathan. Motoyasu crashes into Ren which causes them to start fighting amongst each other. Y/N and Naofumi get irritated and jumps down between the two.

Both: ENOUGH!!!

Moto: Naofumi, Y/N why are you two here we don't need your help.

Myne: Yeah isn't there a village you two need to protect? 

Naofumi: We can't do that when you three are all acting like idiots doing your own crap. The longer the wave more monsters well come and we will be outrun.

Moto: That's why we need to beat the leviathan.

Ren: NO we need to beat the skull captain to spawn the soul eater

Naofumi: ' neither one have a special condition to them...how do we spawn the soul eater'

Y/N looks at their shadow and sees it looks funny.

Y/N: Tamomo light magic now

Tamomo: ON IT CAST LUMINIZE.

She makes a ball of light appear having the shadows smile.

Y/N: JACK RAPH ATTACK THE SHADOWS NOW.

Both nod and stabs the shadows spawning multiple soul eaters Itsuki comes up.

Itsuki: Multiple soul eaters are spawning everywhere

The soul eaters all come together to create one giant soul eater. The three heros all attack doing 0 damage to the beast. Naofumi tells Filo to deal with the beast when she attacks it seems wind magic does a decent amount of damage so Y/N had Jack and Tamomo help out and deal more damge but it is taking forever.

Naofumi: Y/N Raphtalia I am gonna use that shield.

Raph: Just be careful please.

Y/N: yeah what she said.

Naofumi nods and uses the rage shield but he controls it to a good amount the rage is also having an effect on Filo making her angry and knocks the soul eater down for Naofumi to attack it burning it. The other heros help out in making sure he doesn't get attacked from behind with protest of course.

Naofumi: hm a combo move interesting' SHIELD PRISON * The soul eater gets wrapped in a ball of shields* CHAIN SHELD * Inside the soul eater gets impaled* NOW COME TO ME AND IMPRISON MY ENEMY RISE IRON MAIDEN.

The sky reveals an iron maiden lifting the imprisoned soul eater up and slowly crushing it then it disappears letting the corpse fall into the canyon. Naofumi powers down and Filo falls on to the ground exhausted.

Y/N: Good job bro that worked out perfectly and you are getting better at this power of..

Before he can finish another soul eater spawns behind them but gets destroyed by a woman only having fans as a weapon and wearing a kimono.

???: these are the heros of this world how pathetic

Y/N: and who the hell are you.

???: My name is glass and I've come to kill the heros of this world but only two are worthy of such a title.

Naofumi: I won't let you do such a....ACK

Naofumi falls unconcious from Y/N knocking him out.

Y/N: Sorry but you had your chance... Hello Glass I am Y/N The fate hero and I will be your judge jury and * Takes out his two daggers* EXECUTIONER