Church

After acquiring a new card Y/N and screaming to the heavens Y/N sees a bunch of filolias getting rid of pieces of the t-rex carcas, supervised by a girl in a dress.

Y/N: wow did you tame all of these guys?

???: No...wait you're a hero. are you not?

Y/N: That's right I am Y/N Pendragon the fate hero. How did you know who I am?

???: I am the Filolia queen Fitora. I met the shield hero a while ago while he was fighting this dragon.

Y/N:'This is a dragon?' You met them can you please tell me where they are.

Fitora: I sent them to the nearest hero.

Y/N: WHAT WHY?

Fitora: The world needs the heros to work together against the waves or we are all doomed. It doesn't help that they are fighting each other like children. But I am sure you knew this already.

He didn't want to admit that but she was right Naofumi and him can not just kill the bosses by themselves it is dangerous not just for them but for the other heros.

Y/N: *Sighs* Can you tell me where he went so I can catch up with him.

Fitora: I will teleport you to his last...wait I...I can't.

Y/N: What do you mean you can't?

Fitora: Something is stopping me from doing so...The best I can do is teleport you to the nearest location to the spot.

He accepted and got his party together and prepared to be teleported. After the teleportation they say a giant glowing building from afar they all ran in the direction seeing members from the 3 hero church. ALOT of members, the party runs in that direction. AS they got closer they see the cathedral spell which explains all the members.

Y/N: JACK, ASTOLFO DEAL WITH THE MEMBERS. TAMOMO CLEAR THAT SPELL.

The party following the orders. Jack and Astolfo started to fight off the church members that weren't already passed out from giving all of there mana. Tamomo after a few minutes destroyed the spell and they all see the four heros and party in a ditch and the pope standing all high and mighty on a cliff.

Pope: well well if it isnt the mighty fate hero I was wondering when you would show your despicable face. Now I can destroy all the heros at once.

Y/N: Naofumi you good there buddy?

Naofumi: Yeah kinda be careful he is really strong especially with that weapon.

Y/N: ah yes according tp research that is the experimental weapon which uses all four cardinal weapons. downside is that it takes up a crap ton of mana.

Pope: Yes it does now it is time for you to DIE.

the pope charges at Y/N with the weapon in spear form but it just stops halfway before reaching him only hitting the gold armor Y/N was already wearing.

Pope: that's...that's not possible...how...

Y/N: all of your followers are either dead or knocked out..you have no more mana to use the weapon it is just a glorified stick. while Me on the other hand.* opens million of golden portals* have plenty to spare.

The pope started to get scared from what he was seeing...everyone except Naofumi was getting scared.

Pope: ....M....Mercy?

Y/N: SORRY ALL OUT OF MERCY.

Y/N snaps his fingers unleashing every weapon at the pope stabbing him millions of times in so many places as he screamed in anguish, chocking on his blood dying. After everything was taken care of the queen and her army came and took the remaining three hero church members into custody. The queen invited Y/n and Naofumi to talk to her about something important.

Queen: Hello heros. first allow me to apologize for everything that has happened to you both while I was gone.

Y/N: Don't be it was not your doing.

Queen: Second I want you both to come to a meeting tomorrow with the other heros for an important announcement one that you will be interested Naofumi.

They both looked at each other.

Naofumi: Fine.

Queen: and you sir fate hero?

Y/N: Y/N please. and no I won't go I have other business to attend to so I will leave you both to do whatever needs to be done.

Naofumi: What business?

Y/N: You'll know soon enough. My crew and I will leave tomorrow morning so you guys enjoy but we won't be here.

Y/N got up and left the two. He got back to the hotel room. Tamomo was with Raphtalia,  Jack and Astolfo are with Filo so Y/N was by himself. Y/N then pulls out a map of the world and taps one spot on there.

Y/N: Hm it won't open for a few more days I guess we can head over and enjoy ourselves till then, I'm sure they won't mind.

The island Y/N was pointing at was none other than...