Final

While Naofumi was keeping Therese busy. Y/N was busy with L'Arc and Glass. Y/N decided to use both his Arthur and Gilgamesh cards in tandem. Which proved most effective against both parties.

Glass: why. is it so hard to beat him?

L'Arc: This guy becoming a real pain in my ass.

Therse comes over and Naofumi regroups with Y/N.

Glass: Therese let's do it.

Therese: on it. Heed my call and come here to me My friends summoning a freezing storm.

Glass: Combo stance reverse hail season.

Naofumi: Shield prison.

Everyone gets covered in the shield prison.

Glass: We can't even beat you with a combo skill. impressive

Y/N: We need to end this now...wait a min.

Y/N grabs Naofumi and talks to him.

Naofumi: Are you sure?

Y/N: I'm always sure.

Naofumi: Okay guys I need to fight Glass alone.

Raph: Master Naofumi no.

Melty: are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah if I know my bro he's got this I need you, girls, to go help evacuation and leave these two to me.

The girls all nod and leave. Naofumi jumps to another ship and Glass follows. Y/N then equips a lancer card holding a red and golden spear.

Y/N: Say hello to Gae Buidhe the spear that makes any injury unhealable and Gae Dearg which nullifies any magic( I know it's meant defense but this sounds more fun). But you can call them your death sentences.

Y/N then charges at both of them swinging the spears with precision. Therese tries blocking with magic but Gae Dearg breaks through it easily. L'arc is very cautious with Gae Buidhe not wanting to test out his statement of being unhealable. 

L'arc: we are just trying to protect our world.

Therse: We can't lose our home.

Y/N: And you think destroying another world is the way to go yeah no that is not how that works. Right now this is my home and my family lives here so guess what I am not letting you destroy this world.

An explosion comes from the ship with red liquid falling.

L'arc: Oh no let's go.

Both Therese and L'arc head to the ship. Y/N follows behind them. As they get to the ship they smell the heavy alcohol and Glass looks wasted as hell.

L'arc: It's time to go we can't do this anymore.

Glass could barely speak.

Glass: I...am...hic..not leaving...hic.

Therese: Sorry Glassy but we need to go now.

L'arc: gentleman it's been fun but we are out of here.

All three disappear and the waves finally end. After that everyone got a well-deserved rest and enjoyed the remainder of the island. sometime later.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU GET YOUR OWN LAND, YOU BASTARD.

Naofumi: I asked for it as my reward from the queen.

Y/N: And knowing you it's land with significant meaning.

Naofumi: Yup You should come with us.

Y/N: Fine might as well.

They all came to the land and the only person who didn't know was Raphtalia because the land Naofumi own was Raphtalia's homeland. Everyone that was connected to him came to this village. The old kung fu lady was the trainer of any new recruits. Among the relatives who he helped save from different villages. Naofumi and Raphtalia went off while Y/N stood back and watch.

Tamomo: It seems everything is going well huh.

Y/N: Yeah we are a pretty good family together don't you think?

Tamomo: Wh..what about when you leave us?

Y/N looks at her and starts laughing at her.

Y/N: What makes you think I'm leaving? There is nothing for me at home Everything I have and need are here. You, Jack, Astolpho, Naofumi, and his crew. And knowing Naofumi he believes the same thing that's why he asked for this place so Raph can have a new memory here.

As he finishes everyone comes together at the cliff watching the sunset.

Y/N: You know I'm glad we got sent here.

Naofumi: yeah me too.

Y/N: Can't wait for our next adventure. RIGHT GUYS!

Everyone: YEAH!!

WOO THAT TOOK FOREVER TO FINISH HI GUYS I KNOW IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO FINISH THIS STORY I'VE JUST HAD ALOT GOING ON WITH LIFE AND ALL. BUT WITH THIS OUR GREAT FATE HERO IS OVER FOR NOW. I DO PLAN ON MAKING NEW BOOKS AS WELL AND HERE ARE OUR FUTURE CONTESTANTS.

A teen about 13 years old steps up.

???: Hi guys my name is Johnny Midoriya he/him I am Izuku Midoriya's twin brother who happens to also be quirkless. thing is I died saving Izuku from well the end of the world but I get sent back to the beginning and this time i dont get 1 but 2 quirks shocking right. so if youd like come follow me and my bro and experience how I became THE YONKO HERO.

Next another teen with wolf ears steps up with blue armor on.

???: Greetings humans My identification is Yin Rose sibling to huntresses Ruby and Yang Rose. You may be questioning why I am speaking in this matter. I was exploring the woods around my house and discovered a cave with in this cave I found a laboratory a very big one at that and there was a chair and I sat on it. The chair and I became one which is my armor. The point is this chair and the knowledge included will be most entertaining. So come along and see how we become a hunter of astronomical proportions.

finally a teen wearing a coat with red glowing stripes steps up.

???: AHAHAHA FINALLY ITS MY TURN COWER IN FEAR OF THE GREATES FIRE FIGHTER EVER. I AM ODA AND I AM A GEN 2 AND 3 FIRE USER FEAR MEEEEEEEE. 

He then gets slapped in the head by the author.

Me: DO it right genius.

Oda: Ugh no fun. I got reincarnated into the wonderful world of Fire force all I can tell you is that im a gen 2 and 3 soldier meaning I can create and control fire. NOW WATCH AS I DESTROY THE HOLY SOL TEMPLE AND THE EVANGELIST MWHAHAHAHAHA.

Gets slapped again.

Oda: Owwwww

ME: Well then.. everyone these are my next three at bat Idk who to choose yet but i will have fun with any of them really.

if you guys have a preference then please choose your character who you wanna see.

Liberator: Finally took ya long enough.

Fate: Yeah I didn't know if you were ever gonna finish me.

Me: Yeah yeah. anyway thanks guys for the support and remember to Eat food.

Oda: DRINK THE BLOOD...ahem I mean water. Drink water.

John: Always take time for yourself.

Yin: And enjoy life with acceptable, supportive, positive friends.

Everyone: HAVE FUN AND WE WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE!

a little kid pops up behind oda waving bye bye to the reader.

???: bye byes