Waves of Catastrophe 1

It has been a week after leaving Naofumi and Raphtalia. The girls made a lot of progress with their new powers. Jack mastered how to sneak around, and use the knives. Tamomo figured out how to use the mirror as a melee weapon and reflect magic off of it. She was even able to master most forms of magic easily. Y/N basically became a father figure to the girls and on occasion would spar against them to improve their skills. They three of them returned to the capital and head to Erhard to get new armor for Jack because she did not have much armor and Tamomo was fine due to the Mirror and Y/N basically summoned his own armor. They enter the shop seeing Naofumi threatening him with a sword.

Y/N: I leave you alone for a week and you are already trying to kill each other what the hell.

Raphtalia: Master Y/N I was just telling Master Naofumi how he needs to start taking care of himself and buy some armor. 

Y/N: She has a point do it Naofumi and while you're at it Boss get some for Jack too please.

Erhard: no problem if you give me some time I can make some armor for the both of them.

Y/N: Well then thank you boss now then I heard that most places have a dragon hour glass which tells us how long till the wave starts do you know where boss.

Erharda: Yeah just head to the church.

Both parties leave and heads to the three heros church seeing a dragon hour glass as the shield and Y/N  get hit by a light seeing a timer till the wave starts as they start heading out they encounter Motoyasu.

Motoyasu: well well if it isn't the Shield hero, you still wearing that pathetic armor you won't get anywhere with that. Now who are these beautiful ladies. Hello I am motoyasu the spear hero how about you come be with me and I'll protect you easily

He then get a sword to his throat by Y/N.

Y/N: I would recommend you stay away from my children before I kill you myself and that goes for Naofumi's Raphtalia. If you will excuse us.

Motoyasu: Naofumi are you kidding haven't you heard a rumors about him.

They ignore him and walk away. They return to Erhard's the next day for the armor.

 They return to Erhard's the next day for the armor

Erhard: there we go.

Naofumi: Are you trying to make me look like a villian?

Y/N and Raph: I think it looks cool on you

Y/N: Now it is almost time for the main event we should rest up for tomorrow.

Everyone agrees and heads to bed preparing for tomorrow. The next morning everyone is up bright and early Y/N decided to use his Leonidas power for this endeavor for now. the clock ticks down and when it reaches 0 they get transported near Lute village the three heros head over to where the boss is just before the party heads over they see a flair coming from the villiage.

Naofumi: a flair that's not good.

Y/N: The castle may be close but they would take too long to get here we need to protect them.

Naofumi: agreed let's go everyone

All: ROGER

They all race off. the girls are put on evacuation duty while the heros focus on killing the monster.

Y/N:  COME TO ME MY ARMY OF 300 SPARTANS.

as Y/N screams power starts flowing out of him summoning 300 soldiers.

Y/N: CHARGEEEEEE

Y/N and the soldiers charge in attacking the monsters Naofumi protects the villagers that are left from the monsters getting them to focus on him. Y/N kills monsters left and right with either shield bashes or attacks from his spear but he looks at Naofumi being attacked from a giant and gets saved by Raphtalia. Jack and Tamomo show up helping with the extermination after everything calms down but they see a flash of light. Naofumi grabs Raphtalia and Y/N grabs the girls.

Y/N: TURTLE FORMATION

The 300 soldiers surround him shields up protecting them. After the attack the soldiers come in and Raphtalia attacks the head soldier but a Naofumi stops her and was about to let a giant attack her but helps them not die Y/N Orders the girls to help them as he disappears to the forest. 

Y/N: Come to me archer class CHIRON

Y/N starts to glow gold and grows a tail and equips a bow.

Y/N then spots from a tree the three heros attacking a chimera they are so close winning

Y/N:* notification* ooooo another card in the area I guess it's Time to steal a kill. STARS FROM THE HEAVENS LET MY AIM BE TRUE AND DESTROY MY ENEMIES ANTARES SNIPE

A constellation in the sky started to glow as a blast came from the sky and destroyed the chimera as Y/N pops down and takes the card and a piece of the corpse

Three heros: YOU STOLE OUR KILL.

Y/N disappeared and return to his group giving the corpse to Naofumi and Y/N looks at a card.

Y/N: No way a new archer card Emiya this is gonna be good

Y/N absorbes the card in him and smiles feeling more powerful. The group gets invited to a party in honor of their first victory and so that the can get paid for the job. They reluctantly agree to this nonsense and go to the party.

A/N: HERE IS MY FIRST THREE CHAPTERS FOR FATE HERO Y/N I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.