Waves 3

The waves had begun fish monsters falling from the sky Y/N mixed with his mage and archer Gilgamesh was blasting what he could from the sky. Those he could not get was being handled by the kingdom. The soldiers were throwing these highly concentrated alcohol from the local fruit which knocked out the fish monsters giving the archers ample opportunity to kill them in the water. While all of this was happening the four hero's were in charge of dealing with the Narwhal leviathan...more like try the beast would go underwater before any attack could reach them it ended up sinking Ren's ship.

Y/N: 'If I gotta save their asses again I am definitely gonna kill someone'.

Suddenly Naofumi and Filo jumped into the ocean  as to get the aggro on the leviathan as to get it out of the water and attacked meanwhile while this was going on Melty was attacked by a fish man. With the beast out of the water all the heros unleash an assault on the beast.

3 heros: METEOR THRUST/SLASH/ARROW!

The beast lands in the water then Raphtalia shoots an enhanced harpoon at the leviathan damaging it. Everyone left the leviathan to the heros but without anyone noticing a fishman grabbed Melty and tried to take her away.

Queen: MELTY NO.

L'arc comes in to save Melty just as she was falling off the ship

Melty: you saved me.

L'arc: Just sit tight for me will ya. 

L'arc then swings his scythe at a bunch of fishman creating a tornado slicing them all up.

Melty: I can't believe how powerful you are. Naofumi was right.

L'arc was shocked hearing the name and looked up to see Naofumi on Filo.

Naofumi: L'ARC TIME TO GET IN AND ATTACK THE BIG ONE. EVEN IF YOU FALL IN FILO AND I WILL SAVE YOU.

L'arc had a look on his face that wasn't exactly that of joy more of disappointment.

L'arc: Well I guess it does need to go down first.

Y/N:'First?'

L'arc: ALRIGHT BUT GET IT OUT WHERE I CAN HIT IT.

Naofumi: ALRIGHT LET'S GO FILO.

 Naofumi and Filo were able to get the leviathan out giving L'arc a chance to attack slicing it in multiple places then Filo helps with a swift kick slicing it. L'arc along with his companion combined moves to unleash a powerful move killing the beast once and for all.

Naofumi: Good job 

L'arc: You weren't gonna kill it with a defense focused shield.

The three heros came to claim loot which displeased both Y/N and Naofumi's team especially L'arc.

L'arc: Heros tha tyour idead of a joke you weaklings can't protect a thing.

L'arc proceeds to attack everyone.

Naofumi: What are you doing?

L'arc: I guess you really are the shield hero. For the sake of our world you gotta die. for what it is worth it's not you.

Naofumi: Without us this world will die.

Therese: I think they will get it if you explain more.

L'arc: Ugh fine we are heros like you from another world got it?

Y/N: Another world?

Therese: And just like yours it is teetering upon destruction. There is only one way to stop it.

Raph: You mean.

L'arc: if we are gonna fight let's keep it fair.

The three idiots try to fight back but get wiped out again. Terese dealt with the soldiers with her jewel magic but then proceeds to save them.

L'arc: We only want Naofumi and Y/N the rest of you can leave.

Y/N: There right the rest of you can go help the others Naofumi and I got this against better judgment everyone left to assist everyone to safety Y/N decides to combine the arthur saber card with the Emiya card equipping excalibur.

L'arc: You're kidding right that pathetic hilt against my scythe.

Y/N: Looks can be very deceiving.

Y/N charges at him and swings the "hilt"  L'arc reacts with a block and hears a clang like something hit his weapon.

L'arc: what the hell?

Y/N continued to swing back and forth L'arc had no idea what was happening he didn't know how much range he had. every time L'arc had a chance to counter attack Y/N would summon a blade out of nowhere to make sure he didn't get a chance. Naofumi was dealing with Therese and when she used a jewel Naofumi made for her the attack disappeared. After sometime the mystery woman by the name of Glass came.

Glass: Will you stop playing around.

She launches an attack at both of the heros.

Glass: I am glad you two are still standing that mystery hero could easily destroy all of us hell he gave me a hard time.

Y/N: Well this is gonna be fun Time for round two eh glass?

Glass: This time I won't let you win.

L'arc charges and glass launches a bunch of attack Y/N charges and prepares for the clash.