CURSED

After getting Filo's dress the group starts exploring looking for people to trade with but they end up at a village filled with sick people. They find out the sword hero killed a dragon on top of a mountain but just left the corpse there it started to rot and caused a plague in the town this angers the two knowing that Ren thinks this is a damn game when it isn't they then head up the mountain to find the corpse and get rid of it.

Y/N:* card detected in the area* hm that is interesting' well here we are the dragon.

They see a dragon corpse with flies around it rotting while Y/N and Naofumi plan what to do the dragon goes zombie and starts to regenerate itself before it could attack Astolfo and Filo both attack the beast with claw swipes and other quick attacks but then the worse thing happened they get eaten.. Y/N and Naofumi get pissed off which unlocks the curse series and Y/N Berserker series Naofumi get a black shield while Y/N gets black armor both with red eyes and starts attacking the zombie dragon out of anger Naofumi sets it on fire while Y/N punches and clashes it with his claws before they can finish it off they get stopped by Raphtalia, and Tamomo Jack was left to tend to the villagers.

Y/N: ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Naofumi: AHHHHHHHHHH BURNNNN

Tamomo holding Y/N: Please calm down father please we can't lose you.

Raphtalia holding Naofumi: Please master Naofumi snap out of it come to your senses

hearing the voice of their two close companions the angry heros calm down and fall to their knees crying feeling guilty for losing their friends. The Dragon sits up roaring in pure pain as Astolfo and Filo pop out of hits stomach.

Everyone: THEIR ALIVE.

They all went to hug their friends turns out the blood they saw was just puke from the berries they ate which was just disgusting. Filo had eaten the dragon's core but saved a piece for Naofumi while Astolfo had a card in her mouth Y/N takes it .

Y/N: Well that makes sense the dragon slayer Siegfried thank you girl * Pats her head*.

Both girls had curses on them from stopping Y/N and Naofumi the doctor tells them only high quality holy water can cure a curse of this high caliber they both knew of a place they sadly had to go to. On their way back from the capital they meet a girl with blue hair and a blue dress by the name of Melty. A royal who was separated from her guards on the way to the capital. She begs to come along and Naofumi agrees after a promise of getting paid for it. They eventually make it to the capital Jack, Filo, and Melty all became close friends and went with Melty to take her home while Y/N, Naofumi, Raphtali, and Tamomo went to the three heros church to get the holy water.

Pope: Hello great shield and Fate hero I must say you did an excellent job during the match and the waves * eyes Tamomo* Now what brings you to our holy sanctum.

Y/N: We require holy water to dispell curses.

Follower 1: that costs 1 gold coin.

Both girls: MASTER NO THATS TOO MUCH.

Naofumi: So

Y/n: I don't care

Naofumi: compared to you

Both heros: One gold coin means nothing to us

Both girls blush as the heros pay for the holy water. A priestess comes back with Crude holy water.

Naofumi: One gold coin for that

Pope: why did you bring the low quality holy water?

Priestess: I thought...

Pope: If it was for your own purpose then you must repent. God is loving to all those who do what is right. Would you dare sully the name of our lord and myself?

She runs to get what the heros pay for the high quality holy water the heros take it and leave. A knight comes after the heros Naofumi...being Naofumi takes Raphtalia and runs away while Y/N stays behind. The knight catches up out of breathe.

Y/N: I take it you have something to say?

Knight: Yes....lord hero....Me and a bunch of others come from Lute village and we heard what you did for our home we weere wondering if there was any way we could join your parties during the next wave.

Y/N: the help would be much appreciated in protecting the villages but now we need to convince Naofumi.

As he said that they hear a crash and sees smoke coming from the distance. Y/N, the knight and  Tamomo run towards the sound seeing Motoyasu about to attack Naofumi the knight gets between the two of them begging them to stop the fighting. Myne walks in with guards declaring this an official duel between the two until.

???: ENOUGH

Everyone turns to see Melty with guards, Jack, and Filo. Everyone acknowledges Melty as the first princess which surprises Y/N but angers Naofumi.

Mel: The heros should not be fighting one another you know this dear sister wait till mother hears about this.

Myne was scared but tried not to show it. Motoyasu starts fawning over over Filo who then transforms into her bird form and KIcks him in his crotch sending him flying into a hay bail in pain. Y/N along with Jack and Tamomo leave while Naofumi deals with well everything he just found out.

Y/N: Let's go heal you up okay my little Yokai.

Tamomo smiles blushing and follows him back to the Inn.