New Allies

The 3 heros and their parties are enjoying the party while the other two are in a corner staring out a window while their party members enjoy the food and are smiling having fun.

Y/N: So what is the plan now?

Naofumi: Same as always we need to level up before the next wave the question is where should we go?

Y/N: That is a good question we can't really go far since we have no means of transportation.

The two heros plan their next move when Raph comes with a slice of cake for Naofumi and tries to have him eat some but he keeps trying to deny it over and over again. Motoyasu comes up and drops a glove on the ground.

Moto: Naofumi I challenge you to a duel.

Naofumi: What are you going on about?

Moto: I HEARD RAPHTALIA IS A SLAVE IS THAT TRUE?

Naofumi: Yes and?

Moto: YOU ARE A HERO HOW DARE YOU USE A SLAVE IT'S WRONG.

Y/N and Naofumi exchange looks and then nods at each other.

Y/N: Okay so does that mean you challenge me too because I have slaves.

Jack and Tamomo walk up questioning what is going on here.

Moto: What why would you have slaves as well?

Y/N: Because it is legal in this place I mean look around you the servers may look nice but every last one of them are slaves they just hide their slave crest.

The servers all look down knowing that is true.

Moto: WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER A HERO SHOULDN'T HAVE SLAVES NAOFUMI FIGHT ME SO RAPHTALIA CAN BE FREED FROM YOUR EVIL CLUTCHES.

Y/N: what does he get if he wins?

Moto: Everything stays the same.

Naofumi: forget it I stand to lose more then I can gain.

Both heros walk away as Raphtalia get tied up.

King: I heard everything Shield hero you disgust me you will accept Sir Motoyasu's challenge to free this slave.

Naofumi: LET GO OF...

Before he could finish he was stopped by Y/N who brought him in a huddle and after a few seconds Naofumi agreed to fight. Everyone was in the arena when Y/N started talking.

Y/N: WAIT your royal trashness to ensure a fair fight may I have my companion cast a spell to ensure no interference.

KIng: Grrrr fine ONLY a protection spell.

Tamomo walks up

Tamomo: Oh holy gods above grant me the ability to shield all from any outside forces to ensure fairness may the ground be sanctified in you Holy names. CAST CATHEDRAL.

The pope was shocked hearing the name of the spell as a glowing cathedral entombs the heros but everyone was still able to see inside of it.

King: Your holiness you know this spell?

Pope: Yes I do It is indeed a protective spell to prevent any interference I am just surprised. Usually it takes time and mana to even get it to full capacity but she did it after one move.

As everyone was amazed Y/N whispers something in Jack's ears and she disappears. The fight then starts Motoyasu had the upper hand for now then Naofumi with his balloons started winning all while from the side you see Myne try almost anything to interfere with the match but it doesn't work. Naofumi finishes the match with sending two ball monsters to his face and well Jewels all the men winced in pain seeing this. the fight was over and the spell was released. Myne runs over to Motoyasu.