The Dragon hourglass

The next day everyone was at the beach together. Jack and Astolofo as well as Filo were wearing one pieces so adorably. Tamomo and Raphtalia were wearing two pieces that puts any woman to shame.

Y/N & Naofumi: 'wow they look so beautiful'

The two heros were wearing swim trunks when Y/N saw penguin suits with a sign saying " Wanna go diving use these suits specifically made for underwater travel. Y/N went to go rent the suits for him and Naofumi.

Y/N: YO happy feet.

Naofumi: That was one....you don't expect me to wear that do you?

Y/N: You do not have a choice we do not have any magic that lets us breathe underwater for such long periods of time come on put it on. GIRLS WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK

The girls all acknowledge Y/N's statement and Naofumi with protest put on the penguin suit and both jumped into the water and began swimming deep down passing fish big and small. Then they come upon the temple and they enter inside seeing that the interior was not underwater they took off the penguin suit.

Naofumi: Ugh finally That was a stuffy suit Thank gods cameras dont exist in this era.

Y/N snickers and Naofumi releases a slight deadly aura.

Naofumi: THEY DON"T EXIST RIGHT.

Y/N: whistles innocently and walks away slowly. Naofumi took a moment thinking.

Naofumi: ' there is no magic that takes pictures and no one knows how cameras work unless you are from our world and its not like any of us is a black....smith....' YOU MOTHER...

Y/N starts running really fast as Naofumi begins chasing him throwing air strike shields every once and awhile trying to hit him.

Y/N: Come on bro  there is no need to be so violent.

Naofumi: BULLSHIT YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A FUCKING CAMERA ON YOU OR I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.

Y/N runs into a door face first falling on the ground. Naofumi catches up to him but stares at the door instead of beating up Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Naofumi: This door it feels weird.

Y/N: How so?

Naofumi: I don't know. Should we open it?

Y/N: Might as well we came to explore.

They both push open the door  and inside the room both heros stare at something and it scares them.

Y/N: NO!

Naofumi: How 

Y/N: WHy is that here?

They both see a dragon hourglass and as they walk up to it. The hourglass shoots a beam of light at them and shows a timer. The timer is set for two days from now.

Naofumi: We gotta go NOW.

Both heros run and put the penguin suits back on and swim as fast as they can back to the surface. Naofumi makes it there first and goes to notify the head honcho of this palace while Y/N comes back up getting questions asked by everyone.

Raph: Where is master Naofumi?

Tamomo: why does it look like you've seen a ghost?

Y/N still outta breathe: Dragon...hourglass...here...wave...2 days....from now...phew.

Both girls: WHAT!!!!

Y/N: We found an hourglass here and two days from now a wave will be coming here. Naofumi went to go tell the lord and notify the queen for assistance. We need to get ready now.

*Two days later*

It is almost time for the wave and everyone is on their own ship at sea. Y/N decided to dawn the Gilgamesh armor since it would be difficult to do any close encounter fights in the water and Gilgamesh can cover a wider range then most in his archer arsenal.

Y/N: Be ready everyone it is almost time to begin.

The clock reached zero and everyone started to glow and then teleport back to Cal Mira. Monsters began falling from the sky and land in the water.

Y/N: EVERYONE PREPARE FOR COMBAT. TIME TO SHOW THESE INVADERS WHOSE IN CHARGE.