Y/N vs GLASS

Y/N:....Hello Glass I am the fate hero AKA your Judge, Jury and * takes out twin daggers* EXECUTIONER.

Glass: Well then Fate hero * opens fans* Show me what you got.

As she says this Y/N charges at Glass who uses her fan attacks which only get blocked or cut by Y/N's attack downside is he can't get close you her so he decides to do what his name sake does and launches swords at her.

Glass: ACk how...how did you do that?

Y/N: It is a perk to this archer card I can launch swords from anywhere * Smiles*

Glass: AHHHhh

She gets angry and launches more attacks. Both sides firing waves of attacks be it swords piercing her sides or magic slashes cutting Y/N. 

Glass: That's it ZERO STANCE RONDO TORTOISE SHELL CRAKCER

She brings her fan together shooting what looks to be a purple arrow at him.

Y/N: Oh no you don't * Hold out hand* RHO AIAS

A flower shows up acting like a shield holding the attack and he redirects it elsewhere.

Glass: IMPOSSIBLE THAT ATTACK IS SUPPOSE TO DESTROY SHIELDS.

Y/N: Yes well....um Flower power?

Everyone just stares at him

Alll: ......

Y/N: 'bastards' Anyway I guess that means it is my turn then

 "I am the bone of my sword

Steel is my body and fire is my blood

I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS"

All of a sudden everyone gets transported into a giant sphere with gears and swords everywhere.

Glass: What is this place?

Y/N: This is my Reality marble better known as YOUR GRAVE!

All of the swords sticking up from the ground unstick themselves and aims at Glass. With a snap of Y/N fingers all launch at her cutting her every which way she does her best to block but to no avail there are just too many swords coming at her. She lies on the ground breathing heavily as the reality marble dissipates. Y/N Then walks over to her Dagger in hand.

Glass: No...Please...don't kill me.

Just before he could finish her off a chime is heard and she gets lifted off into the air disappearing with the waves the ship slowly starts falling.

Y/N: HOLD ON.

The ship crashes and nobody is hurt...minus the three heros. Naofumi wakes up and punches Y/N.

Naofumi: THAT WAS FOR KNOCKING ME OUT ASSHAT.

Then hugs him.

Naofumi: And thats for protecting them.

Y/N: Anytime bro.

Both head towards the soul eater corpse. Naofumi has his shield eat some of it's corpse while Y/N gets a card notification and looks around and sees a card on the ground and picks it up.

Y/N: Hm well that explains why you look so familiar.

The card he picked up was the astolfo card.

Y/N: 'God what am I gonna do with this' 

The two hero get summoned by the king who shows a recording of the fight they just had with glass.

King: I demand to know how you both got this power!

Y/N: that my royal Trashness is a question resevered for those who deserve it and it certainly isn't you.

Naofumi: If you want to know so bad then get on your knees and beg that is what most idiots do.

King: YOU DARE INSULT ME

The knights surround them sword drawn Naofumi changes shield and Y/N equips the Diamuid card holding a gold and red spear.

Y/N: We can destroy this kingdom with ease so do not test us.

Both heros begin to walk away.

King: MAybe those slaves will know more then you.

Both stop and turned around releasing a deadly aura.

Both:YOU DARE TOUCH THEM THEN YOU AND THIS WHOLE KINGDOM WILL KNOW DOOM THAT IS NO THREAT THATS A GOD DAMN PROMISE.

Everyone shit their pants just a little as they both walk away returning to their parties.

Y/N: Alright then Naofumi time to go our separate ways for awhile.

Naofumi: Where are you going?

Y/N: I've heard a not so good rumor about a man who took refuge in an abandoned castle who wears golden armor and attacks with golden portals.

Naofumi eyes widen: you don't mean...

Y/N: Yeah I need to deal with this before it gets out of hand.

Naofumi: alright...I wish you good luck and I'll see you around.

Both parties leave heading in two separate directions.

Jack: Hey dad why did uncle Naofumi looked scared when you talked about a golden man.

Y/N: Well Jack out of all of my cards this one is in my opinion the deadliest one ever....and his name is GILGAMESh...

A/N: HELLO READERS JESUS IT HAS BEEN FOREVER AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT BUT I HAVE BEEN OCCUPIED WITH GETTING READY FOR COLLEGE BUT I PLAN TO FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE I START SCHOOL...HOPEFULLY BUT ANYWAY I'LL JUST BE POSTING THIS CHAPTER FOR TODAY BECAUSE WELL I NEED TO CREATE THE OTHERS LOL.

Liberator: Took ya long enough we was getting bored boss.

Fate: yeah it has gotten to the point where blacksmith changed the world he wants.

Author: wait what...

Fate: Yup he's changing where he wants his destination and his backstory

Author: THAT'S NOT HIS....UGHHHHH WELL Looks like I gotta go deal with something so remember readers to Drink water.

Liberator: Eat REAL FOOD.

Fate: Have time for Self care and

All three: HAVE A GREAT DAY SEE YOU NEXT TIIME!