HOTH and the Hurt Homes (Part 1)

"S-spare me!"

"You signed that right away when you committed your atrocities."

Blood covered the walls, and a head fell to the floor.

"I know you have a slight insanity issue, and you hate people like him, but can you stop leaving a trail of bodies?"

"How can I not hate someone who damages others for something they're born with?"

"If you're going to go on your rant relating the LGBTQ+ to blacks during the civil war times, can we do it privately?"

"Fine Karinku. Can I still make more toxins tonight?"

"No wonder they call you a Madman Tokachi. Also, out here, that's Star to you. No wonder why they always send me out with you. You kill every single homophobic person who hurts others."

"They deserve it."

----

Sitting in the office of UA, Nezu watches the small bot recording that recorded that conversation. The first ever knowledge of their first names, and they connected the names to their vigilante identities.

See, a recent break at a lab, which he may or may not have orchestrated, released many people, most of which have more than one quirk. The newest group of vigilantes popping up, the "HOTH", or Home Of The Hurt, is a group who protects those who have been hurt by society for any reason. Their backing is made of quite a few quirkless, villainous, and weak quirk people, which a lot of the LGBTQ+ community supports them too.

Of course, wielding this much influence, using it to save others, and not revealing their identity at all for any recognition is already a big interest for Nezu. What  fully brought him in was the fact that one was spotted wielding weaponry that is based on primitive technology, but still amazingly made.

"Tokachi and Karinku hm? I'll run those through the database, and it'll be fun to figure out who you are."

What he didn't notice, was that the vigilante Glowing Ghost was watching him through the vents, and decided that was enough.

Taking out a few knives, they waited for a few minutes, and when he turned around due to door knocking, they threw the knives into the computer, cutting the memory chips, and any memory storage device in 2.

'Time to run.'

Phasing back to their anchor, they appeared outside of the barrier, to their waiting anchor.

"Objective complete. Let's go."

Walking away, the confused and scheming Nezu already began to plan how to get them into the law, and his custody.

"You want to play HOTH? I'm ready."

Mad cackling reverberated through UA, and every teacher there grew an impending sense of dread. Nezu found an equal opponent, and he wasn't going to let go that easily.

----

"Kashiki, this is what I meant when I said you have to study more. How the heck do you want to get into UA with 60's?!"

"Just because you're an anchor to a walking cheat sheet doesn't mean you can diss me Tumotuka! I'm trying!"

"As much as a lazy beaver nibbling on a twig! How do you not understand functions!"

"You two, can you be quiet? I'm cooking here!"

"Shut up Dad! Just cause you're the only one who can cook doesn't mean you are better than me!"