HOTH and the Hurt Homes (Part 2)

"What do you want Endeavor?"

Tokachi stared at the number 2 hero, who glared at him.

"I'm here to search this premises on basis of illegal housing, and suspected harboring of vigilantes."

Tokachi snorted inside.

'If only you knew you were speaking to one...'

"Any search warrant?"

Endeavor nodded and started patting his suit down for the warrant, Tokachi pressed a button on his belt, alerting the dorm he just came out of that an abusive ass was about to come in.

Izuku, knowing who it was, helped make the salmon look it was being cooked normally, and ushered everyone to their rooms, taking Todoroki to the safe cabinet in his room.

Endeavor passed over a warrant, and Tokachi looked it over, and came to the conclusion it was a genuine search.

"Alright hero. Come inside."

Opening the door, Endeavor looks at a clean living room with something sizzling in the kitchen.

"What are you cooking?"

"Salmon."

Nodding, Endeavor walks upstairs, and starts checking the dorm rooms themselves, seeing all the children just milling around like they were normal kids. Some were doing homework with headphones on, ignoring him. Some acknowledged him as he passed. Someone (Izuku) fanboyed over him, and creeping him out enough to just leave and never look back.

Exiting the dorms, he just said his thoughts.

"I still think you're hiding something."

"Listen here. I got stuff to do, and villains aren't going to wait while you search through the lives of people just trying to live."

"Well I know they are close by here."

"You'd be wrong. I founded these Hurt Homes, and the HOTH come by once in a while to help out yes, but they never stick around. Just enough to cook a dinner or something."

Begrudgingly taking that answer, Endeavor stormed off with a promise to burn the dorms to ash.

Pressing his green button, he watches as Bakugou, Sato, Shoto, Izuku, and Ochako come down to check up on him, and continue the competition.

----

Both Bakugou and Shoto plate their dishes, and serve.

"So I'll be our announcer today folks! The first ever oven vs fire cooking challenge is here. On one side, using the stove, is Baquegou, a person a culinary adequacy."

"He's never going to let that go is he?"

"Nope."

"In the other corner, we have the user of frozen fire! The one, the only! Average Shoto!"

"Yaaaaay!"

"Present your dishes folks!"

"You've watched too much Gordon Ramsay."

Bakugou slides his dish first, deciding to go first.

"What you see in front of you is a fillet of Salmon fried in basil and salt, garnished with parshley."

Each taking a bite, then a chug of water, the rating system brought a 19/30.

"Almost a 2/3rds vote! High numbers today folks! How about the average Shoto? Will he gain a better score?!"

"Screw Gordon, restrict his Shokugeki No Souma anime."

Seeing her moment, Tooru made herself known, and ran up the stairs.

"On it!"

"Wait no!"

Dropping the mic, Tokachi runs up after her, trying to plead his way out of losing his anime.

Watching the scene, Kashiki just walks in, pics up the mic, and resumes the commentary.

"So due to some odd difficulties,"

"NOT THE ANIME"

"We are going to be replacing the host with me! Kashiki!"

Shoto presented his dish.

"It's charcoal."

He wasn't wrong either as the plate itself was also charcoal.

"Oh."

A unanimous agreement went that ovens are better than fire quirks when it comes to cooking.

----

"Let's go gang! We got enough money! The boy toy isn't going to wait for us to pay!"

"Alright I'm coming boss!"

Zumoto, hearing that conversation, ground his teeth, knowing what they were talking about.

Taking a needle from his sleeve, he threw it and it pierced the throat of the boss.

"Shoot! Shoot!"

Gunfire was heard, and they riddled Zumoto with holes.

"Haha you shit! Want to take us on? You'll die!"

Walking off, the other thug started counting money. 

'Enough for a few rounds with that boy. Good thing the parents let me pay to do it.'

Not noticing the bloody figure behind him, a knife lops his head off.

"I'm Unkillable asshole."

Turning the corner, he found the place the thug was going. A man with a young teen waited there.

"Are you the one buying this wh*re?"

"No. I'm here for you."

"What do you mean by tha-"

The man didn't finish as his head was no longer connected to his neck.

"That."

Cutting the kid loose, Zumoto gave a hand, and helped the kid stand, albeit shakily.

"Kid, you want to come with me? I got a home you can live in."

"A-are you going to hurt me too? Am I going to be sold again? I promise to be useful! Just pl-"

Zumoto silenced him with a finger to his lips.

"Kid, we aren't going to sell you, use you, or anything. It's a home for you to live in. You'll see okay?"

"Alright... Not like I have anything to lose..."

Leading the boy to the Hurt Homes, the boy asked a lot about if they were going to hurt, kill, torture, or generally do bad things to him.

"No, no, and no. The only requirement to be here is that you stay alive."

Walking him into the closest dorm, they walk in on Kashiki voicing another cooking tournament, Tokachi yelling about his anime, Tooru giggling and skipping, Toga just enjoying food, and a few others just being chaotic.

"May I have everyone's attention? We have a new person living here, so please be kind okay?" 

They all said sure, and went back to doing what they wanted. Well, except one group of children who came over and asked him to play with them.

Looking up at Zumoto, the unasked question of "Can I?" hung in the air.

Looking down, Zumoto nodded, and the kid went to play with his new siblings, already beginning to cause chaos by pushing over the Jengas.

"He's going to fit right in. What say Zu?"

"To, he's going to fit in perfectly."