Special: Hurt Home Moments

Pizza Argument

Stepping down the stairs into the place he calls home, Tokachi looks into the kitchen. Seeing the situation, and deciding today wasn't his day, he tries to return back up to his room, but is dragged down and seated at the end of a table. A pizza sitting on either side.

On one side, Sato, Takuto, Bakugo, and Ochako were staring down on the right side of the table.

On the left however, stood Todoroki, Zumoto, Izuku, and Kyoka. They as well stared down the other side.

As it seemed like phantom fires were rising from how thick the tension was, Takuto slammed the table.

"Pineapple! Doesn't! Belong! On! Pizza!"

Staring straight back at him, Todoroki, who was rarely ever showing emotions, scowled, and raised the slice he had in his hand.

The slice in question being a pizza slice, with a topping of pineapple.

Taking a bite out of it while staring straight into Takuto's eyes, Todoroki swallows before speaking.

"You do not understand how well the slight sweetness melds into the savory taste of the rest of the pizza."

Sato, interjects with his pride as a chef.

"As a chef, and one who works with baking quite a lot, fruit is not meant to be cooked as such!"

"Objection!"

Midoriya, not joining the fray, throws down recipe booklets Sate had in his room.

"According to your own recipes, they called for fruit that had been cooked at higher temperatures for much longer! Therefore, your point is invalid!"

"Hold it!"

Grabbing the papers from Izuku, Sato points to a few specific steps.

"The fruits are to be chilled beforehand, and glazed as to not allow them to wilt and shrink during the cooking process! The pineapple has no such heat protection!"

Creating an unhuman sound from his throat, Izuku stares at Sato with his jaw dropped.

"And even then! I use fruits such as the strawberry that have a small, but still existing protective shell that keeps in the juices! Pineapple on pizza just uses the flesh!"

"If I may, your point is invalid Sato."

Pointing a jack at Sato, Kyoka joins the argument, having waited for the best moment to turn over the stakes.

"Your argument relies on how your fruit is in a shell, and prepped beforehand. However, in that strawberry cake recipe, you cut the strawberries twice after the prep work! Once to rid the leaves at the top, and the second to cut it in half!"

"Gahhhhhhhh!"

Throwing the papers on the table and scattering them, Sato lets out a small scream before Bakugo intervenes.

"As a fellow chef, I cannot let you defile the grand pizza! You cannot place exposed fruits on anything that is to be baked at such high temperatures!"

"Hold it!"

Taken aback by the new joining face, Zumoto shakes his head before wagging his finger.

"Bakugo, tomatoes, which are used in the tomato paste, are fruits."

"Wha- Why-"

Stuttering and sweating, Ochako finally joins the bout.

"Actually Zumoto, your argument is invalid as Bakugo had specified "Exposed" when mentioning that fruits cannot be baked at such temperatures. The existence of cheese on a pizza means that the tomato sauce is not exposed."