USJ Horror (Phase 1.2)

--Conflagration Zone--

Running through the fire, using one of her quirks to double jump, and dash around the fire, leaving behind crackling lightning, Lightning Evasion (Tumotuka) runs among the flames, looking for the student that had been teleported there.

Searching around, and taking out the few odd groups she finds, she stumbles onto Ojiro, slightly exhausted, and overheated.

Running in, Tumotuka finds a small group of villains chasing Ojiro as he slowly hobbles out, trying to get out of the zone as fast as he can.

"Are you kidding me? I just outran the last group."

Complaining as soon as he sees Tumotuka running in, he starts to hobble away from both, seemingly ignoring his sprained ankle to almost jog, wincing all the way.

Sighing as she stops, before running to the villains, she blocks a chain sent her way, only to be met with the foot of a chicken. Attempting to slice through, only to have her knife scrape against the foot, she grabs it, then dashes, effectively using the stone chicken like a cannonball against its allies. 

Gripping the protrusions from another villains face, and dashing once more, Tumotuka breaks off the sharp protrusions before throwing them back at the one who grew them.

Activating her electric claws, and growling, she once again rushes the villains, zapping many with arcing currents as she bulldozes her way around, giving more time for Ojiro. 

Dashing and Double-jumping her way out of another encirclement, she sees Ojiro almost outside the conflagration zone, and so, throws a canister of fuel at the villains.

"A parting gift!"

Chaining dashes to get away, the canister lights on fire and explodes, causing no casualties as a cage of bone formed around it right as it exploded, but gave most of the villains concussions that would keep them out for a while.

"Hey Ojiro!"

Looking back to see an unknown figure walking to him, and the villains behind the figure quite out of it, Ojiro does the sensible thing and gets in a combat stance, thinking Tumotuka is a villain with personal interests.

"Hold it Ojiro. It's alright. I'm not here to hurt you, only the villains. Ever heard of the HOTH?"

"You mean the vigilantes who keep getting in the way of police arrests against rapists?"

"If you mean by dishing out a proper punishment compared to the one they got in court after bribing the judge, then yes."

"Name one time it was fair."

"Well a friend of mine got... sexually harmed, and the abuser paid an additional 2 million yen, money I may say he got from selling my friend off to other clients, to the judge for a shorter sentence. He would've been in and out in a month, able to pull off more shit thanks to the stupid legal system. There are also other cases I can mention where the abuser had family ties into the police so the police would've just turned a blind eye."

Staring blankly at Tumotuka like she'd grown a second head, he then screamed.

"YOU KILLED HIM"

"Better dead than alive. He had no worth to society, and he only caused harm if he lived."

Shrugging her shoulders at his yelling, he calmed a bit before thinking it over.

"Alright, I'll trust you for now. Is there any way I can help with my ankle? I think a sprained it."

Looking at the growing purple bump coming out of his ankle, she lets a out a sigh.

"I don't have much first aid on me, and the bits I do have aren't meant for this, so lets just do this for now. Get on my back, and I'll dash to another person in our group who has the medical supplies to fix this. Turns out she actually was right for a change."