USJ Horror (Phase 1.1)

Taking a glance at his watch, where a map of the USJ was visible, Tokachi yells his orders through the earbuds after thinking of how things should go.

"Red Demon! Go to the ruin zone! Star, go to the flood zone! Unkillable, go to the landslide zone! Lightning Evasion, go to the conflagration zone! Shining Ghost! Go to the downpour zone! I'm heading to the mountain zone! Rescue all students, and knock out any opposition! Quirk use is authorized when necessary! I repeat, quirk use is authorized when necessary!"

"Roger!" 

Hearing that reply, they all run to their zones, and began to rescue.

--Mountain Zone--

"Yes I'll stay alive. We both know I won't be safe, yes I will not hurt myself. Yes I will alert you if anything happens. Yes, I universe infinity pinky double promise on those 3."

Sighing happily at the threat to kick him back to life if he dies, Tokachi uses small sonic shockwaves to fly over to the mountain zone.

As he arrives, he sees 2 UA students. One of which he cooks for, and the other one being new. Momo, and a purple-haired girl are there, defending from the villains. Seeing Momo starting to prepare to make something big, he starts flying over.

His flight is far from quiet as he literally uses sound, so as Momo spots him, he gets aimed at with two earphone jacks.

'Do these produce sound or do they just pierce?'

Thinking of the question, and testing his theory, he throws a rock at one, which is plugged into, and blasted apart, with a small whining sound being produced from the jacks.

'So if I let these connect to me, I'll be able to harness more sound!'

He flies to the jacks, pretending to not notice them until they plug into him, and as the sound sends shockwaves into his arm, Tokachi harnesses the sound and vibrates it at such a high frequency, it becomes solid, and constantly adding more sound from the earphone jack, he sends it as a shield to block a few villains who sneaked up.

"Jirou! He uses sound as his power! Take your jacks back!"

Clearly trusting Momo, Jirou unplugs her jacks from Tokachis suit, and uses them to send a few vibrations through villains to stun them.

Momo, using something she learned from the special training she did with Toga (Don't you fucking dare), produced a small sling of throwing knives, which were then thrown at Tokachi.

Using the screams of the villains, and the other sounds produced in the battle, Tokachi blocked the knives with more high-frequency shields.

"Hold it! I'm on your side! I'm here for a favor from Tokachi!"

Speaking in the third person was weird for him, but it worked as Momo stopped throwing her knives.

"Favor of Tokachi? How do you know his name?!"

"Well, he asked someone to fund a trip to the other USJ, and that person asked him to ask us to protect you all."

Jirou looked dumbfounded at the two, and so did the villains, as they watched Momo converse with someone neither side had met.

"Wait! YOU MEAN WE'RE GOING NEXT WEEK?!"

"Yes, that's what I meant. Now do you want to keep throwing your knives, or are we going to get out of here?"

"Ah yes. Jirou, this is a friend of a friend, so we can trust him."

"O-okay."

Still shaken, Jirou engages combat with the villains again, as Tokachi assists with sound shields, concussive blasts, paralysis, or just generalized homemade weaponry, some of which piqued Momo's interest.