USJ Event

The HOTH watched as everyone began packing bags. It was the next day, and everyone was more than happy to get ready for such a wonderful day. Nezu was nice enough to book all of Universal Studios Japan for such an occasion, and even provide busses for easier moving between the Hurt Homes, and the USJ. The UA students had a little panic when the HOTH mentioned the USJ, but quickly calmed when they realized it was a different USJ.

And so, after a morning of messes and everyone packing for a day of fun, it was off to the USJ for a full day of fun. The UA students could use it, the regular students could use it, and the many adults could definitely use it. It was finally a coordinated break time, and so it was. The busses packed full, with the HOTH using their own car to drive to the USJ with the busses. 

Inside the busses, the adults spoke amongst themselves, leaving the teens to try and calm down the children who were convinced that attempting to rock the bus would get them to the USJ faster, and the teens couldn't convince them otherwise. The adults eventually had to join in stopping the children before they actually did start to rock the bus, and make everything not so safe for everyone aboard.

Tokachi, sitting in the back of the car, sighed as he watched Tumotuka, who he hesitatingly let drive, bicker with Kashiki, not watching the road at all. With his life hanging on her ability to react, Tokachi began to open the cameras. It was still a good 10 hours before the raid began, but he'd still be ready to record every last bit. He as well checked on his little bits of software to make sure he could stream it, and give remote access if needed.

Eventually, the group safely made it to the USJ with the rest of the busses, and after getting clearance from the ticket booths and security, they were allowed in once they showed their passes, and the children couldn't be kept in place, one way or another. With the children uncontrollable, and the parents preemptively getting sore, the day began as Kashiki smiled, released a thunder clap upwards, causing the kids to early blast off to nearest rides, and the parents following.

Jumping and pumping her fist in the air, Kashiki screamed the thoughts many had. "This is going to be a fun day!"

As every rushed in, the rides all whirred to life as children, teens, and adults alike took no time to enter the park and begin rides. Some were more enthusiastic than others, especially within the HOTH group. 

Dragging Tokachi along Takuto clasped his hands together seeing the map. "Please please please can we go to Jurrasic park and Harry Potter? Please please please?"

Looking at the starry eyed Takuto, Tokachi sighed, defeated. "Sure let's go."

The last that was heard of Tokachi's sanity was a loud "YAY!" followed by pattering steps as Tokachi fondly stumbled after Takuto. His stomach soon regretted following, having thrown up thrice and not stopping anytime soon.

Reveling in the map as Tokachi waddled off, Kashiki's eyes were immediately drawn to the first thing she noticed. "THEY HAVE A ONE PIECE RESTAURANT!"

Tumotuka's eyes followed hers before reaching the same place, and they g l o w e d. "YES! LETS!"

With that, they both ran off, taking full advantage of the black card Nezu had mistakenly entrusted them with.

Even after, their excitement didn't die down, running around in such a place with any fatigue seemingly nonexistent.

Watching the previous duo run off, Arimota heaves out a pile of cameras and other things Tudoto could use. "Well off those two go. Let's see what we can do. Rides and VR are a big no, so lets see what's left."

Looking through the map, Tudoto tried to draw her attention away from the horror attractions, since they were things she could feel and didn't want to deal with. Pointing away from those places, she looked towards Nintendo land. "How about here?"