Start of USJ

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY POMERANIAN THROW PILLOW"

Groaning, Tokachi and the rest of the group wake up to hear Bakugo yelling about a pillow.

"HE'S MY COMFORT PILLOW"

Coming downstairs, he gets some rudimentary clothes on, and walks out the door.

"I'M KILLING THE SHIT WHO TOOK IT"

Sighing, the rest of the group joined him on his march to the dorms.

Opening the door, they're met with a crazed bakugo who is flipping couches, looking under tables, and just generally making a mess of the place.

"Katsuki. Bakugo."

Looking behind him, Bakugo starts sweating as the eyes of the resident clean freak stare down at him.

"What. Are. You. Doing?"

"L-looking for my pillow?"

Sighing, Karinku waves a hand, beckoning Bakugo to follow.

Looking back, her eyes sweep the rest of the team.

"I expect this room to be cleaned by the time I'm back."

Gulping and nodding, the group begin to fix the chairs, flip back over the couches, and replace the one coffee table.

A few minutes later, a happy bakugo with his Pomeranian throw pillow, and a satisfied Karinku stepped back into the common room.

Looking around, Karinku gives a nod, and the group releases a breath they didn't know they held.

"Chop chop UA residents. You got a few minutes until you're going to be late."

Rushing around, Izuku and Uraraka run with Iida to pack bags, while Bakugo is in his room putting the pillow back.

A few other students are rushing around preparing food, and with Sato over the abusive household he grew up in, he baked everyone cookies and tarts to help.

Grouping up, the UA did a headcount, and ran out.

"Bye!"

"Take care!"

"Kick some villain ass!"

Those were some shouts that the other residents, younger children, and the main group yelled.

"I swear if you break another bone I'm going to train you harder!"

Izuku shivered at that thought, returned a nod, then ran to catch up with the rest of the group.

"I heard they were going to the USJ today."

"Universal Studios Japan? Why there?"

"Apparently not that USJ."

"Then what USJ?"

Looking back, Kashiki did a headcount, and did a bit of math in her head.

"We'll go to the Universal Studios Japan next week. I think we can afford it."

A few yells of protest came out, with many saying they shouldn't waste their money.

Unknowingly, Tokachi messaged Nezu (A past resident) as his homeowner persona, and asked for a small favor.

Houser: Hey Nezu. Sorry for the short notice, but can you pay for a trip to the Universal Studios Japan?

Oh sure! I have quite the amount to repay you for. :Rat God

Houser: Not like you have to at all. I'll owe you one.

Oh I know that favor! I heard the HOTH vigilantes come by a lot. Can you ask them to supervise the class of 1-A during that trip? :Rat God

Homer: Oh! I already asked them because they are like family to me.

Perfect! :Rat God

Sighing, he logged into his vigilante persona

Song Boi: I was already planning on watching over the USJ today, so don't worry Nezu.

Great! I thought you would just ignore it. :Rat God

Song Boi: I got to go cause I'm cooking for the HOTH right now, so I'll text back when I'm at the USJ. Send heroes if there's not message in 2 hours.

Will do. :Rat God

Logging off, he finished breakfast for the rest of the residents, keeping in mind any and all allergies.

"I'm gonna head home to get over to the park."

Nodding, he watched Kashiki and Karinku walk out the doors, back to their home.

'Better finish up soon to get over there.'

Loading the plates and setting the table, he rang the bell and watched the kids run down to eat, followed by the teens, ending with the adults.

"I'm gonna have to go now, so take care of yourself okay?"

Getting a chorus of "Yes", he left for the main hub, and started getting ready.

'Got an hour left before I gotta send the text. The UA group should be getting there now.'

Logging into his "Homer" account, he logged onto the UA resident group chat.

We're here! :Broccoli

13 IS HERE OH MAH GAWD :Floaty

YOUR FANGIRL SCREAMS ARE MAKING MY EARS BLEED :Blasty

At least you ate my tarts this time... :Sweet Tooth

Chuckling, Tokachi got ready, and entered the car, with the rest of the group already ready.

"What took you so long? Got a boyfriend~?"

Sighing at his groups antics, he motioned for Kashiki to drive.

Wait...

"WHY IS THE 14 YEAR OLD DRIVING?"

"CAUSE I WANTED TO BITCH!"

Cackling madly, Kashiki pulled out of the driveway, and floored it in the direction of the USJ.

'Well if we're not arrested for vigilantism, we're definitely being arrested for speeding...'

Shooting down the road to the USJ (After scanning the given vigilante ID's, courtesy of Nezu), Tokachi sent another text to alert Nezu.

Music Boi: We're here.

Waiting for a response, he pocketed the phone, checking back in a few seconds.

X Message failed to send X

'Well shit.'

Looking to the dome, he starts getting a bad feeling, and with communicators down, he's got 1h, 40 minutes before heroes descend onto the vigilantes.

Kashiki parked the car at the door, and opened them just in time for Tokachi to kick the door open and sprint out.

"Signal blocker... Bad feeling... Break door!"

Barely keeping up with his mumbling, Kashiki got the idea, and charged up an electric blast.

"THUNDERBOLT SHOTGUN!"

Releasing 10 arcs of lightning, the door explodes inward, and a quick sweep shows no injuries.

"GO! GO! GO!"

Jumping in, and fighting off the nearest villains, each member but Kashiki makes a break for a separate section to save the students.

"Comms working?"

"Isolated comms working."

"Thanks Ketsuno."

Hearing a small laugh in response, Kashiki smiles before flying above the main group of villains.

"I WANTED TO JOIN THE PARTY, SO I WILL"

The USJ event began, and already, chaos was starting.