Morning After

It was the morning after the campfire. The morning had started, and chaos began with the HOTH, who had to get out of bed in order to make sure that the homes were fine. Problem was that they slept at 3am, and were getting up at 6am, so many members were not happy with getting up.

"Why do we gotta do thiiiiiiis..."

Actually scratch that, only one was really up, and they'd been up for a few hours now.

"GET UUUUUP!"

Every electronic let out an unholy screech as the digital member of HOTH tried to wake up the group with varying degrees of effects. Tokachi threw his pillow at the table with the loudest thing, the speaker, and bundled up his blanket to use as his new pillow. Takuto just rolled over, drooping a leg off his bunk, before throwing his phone at the table, luckily landing it on Tokachi's pillow. Karinku threw a breadstick at the next loudest thing, the TV, and after it smashed into the TV, crumbs went everywhere. Kashiki released a small cloud of chloroform which she then used as an excuse in her mind to go back to sleep, even if she's immune to its effects. Zumoto just pulled the pillow over his head and groaned, not wanting to get up, but knowing he had to soon overwise his body will lock up and he wouldn't be able to move easily. Tumotuka simply rolled over, muted her phone, then rolled back over to sleep more. Fortunately, Arimota materialized in her sleepwear, looking like she was sleeping on the unoccupied bunk, before sliding off and transforming into her normal wear halfway down.

Arimota, deciding to be productive, then woke up Tokachi by shaking him as Zumoto stretched more, ending with the 3 waking up the very disgruntled rest of the group. Most had a lot of complaints, but after being reminded of what they needed to do, most got up. Takuto refused to get up until he got a kiss, which Tokachi sighingly gave.

"C'mon guy's. Stop being gay and get over here."

Arimota was floating by the doorway, waiting for the two to separate, and Takuto to get ready in order to see what is going on with the rest of the homes. The group watched Takuto put on his shirt, pants, and socks before everyone started to get ready to leave. Within 10 minutes, everything was done, and Tudoto made sure every last system in the main home was working well with the help of Arimota.

"You better be thankful you don't have to deal with getting ready."

Arimota stared at her anchor, and smiled. This resulted in more envious grumbling before the playful banter began, and the group trudged the path to the main homes, where Arimota and Tudoto again made sure that everything was all okay through checks on the tapped lines, the farms, the systems, and all. Everything was in good enough condition, except for a few security fuses, but those were quickly replaced. Arimota wasn't too concerned about it, since unless all of them broke, nothing would happen. 

With physical and system checks done, it was about 7am, and out came some of the UA students who had their schedule beat into them, and the people who had work. Some of the parents came down too to make some food before the little ones woke up, and do so they did as a few went up to wake the children. Some teens also made their way down, but the majority was not happy to wake up, but did anyway since they still needed to go to school.

The morning soon progressed as the children came down in droves, followed by the teens who lived on higher floors. The adults then came down herding the last group which all sat at the tables, eating the prepared food. That day's breakfast was full of fresh fruits. Grapes, apples, and persimmons littered the tables. 

After eating, the children and teens went to get their bags and work ready for school. The adults who had work went to their cars, waiting for the children and the teens to be able to drop them off where they needed to go. This let the university students and the UA students wake up the others who didn't get up, to their help prepare for dinner and lunch, or just to not be lazy.

And with that, the homes were in full swing, the rest of the day on its way to be another nice day. Tokachi was daydreaming of what they could do in the afternoon after the people out right now returned from their jobs and schools, much to the ire of Karinku, who then shoved a mop in his hands.

'Perhaps a field day? We haven't had one in a long time and we could bring out the sports equipment.'

Glancing at the tree line as he mopped the kitchen floor, his mind wandered more.

'Maybe we could go for a painting session? The leaves are turning colors, so it'd be beautiful this time of year.'

Lost in his mind, Tokachi mopped, not noticing a slight wisps of black smoke that appeared in the backyard, gone by the time he came to his senses, and fully cleaned the kitchen in earnest.

----

"Master, the vigilantes do not seem to be there. Everyone is either out at work or cleaning."

"Good work. We'll begin soon. Go contact the flaming idiot to prepare."

A muffled laugh resounded out in the darkness as the next plot soon began.

----

The members were still cleaning the house, readying everything for the rest of the day. Zumoto brought out the sports gear, making sure to break every hidden camera that Tudoto had outlined to him while testing out the sports gear. Tudoto had noticed their existence last night after the campfire while fixing the comm issues, but after fiddling with their feed, she asked Zumoto to break them since they, from then on, would send what she wanted, and she would send them false information all the time.

After making sure the house was clean of camera's, the group finished cleaning up the mess of stuff left behind, finishing up their share of work. It was a little more than usual, but since the adults had work, they couldn't complain. After all, its best that they didn't need as much money to keep the dorms functional.

Tudoto tapped into another call coming from where the cameras were relaying their videos to, and she smiled deviously. It was a simple outline for how they would attack the Hurt Homes, and it included who, where, when, and how they'd attack. Noting down everything, she sent the resulting file off to Tokachi, fit with a recording of the attack itself should she have missed anything.

Tokachi then met with the rest of the members, ready to pull some trolling.

"So now we know they're going to attack tomorrow afternoon, and where they're coming from. Any good ideas on what to do?"

Looking around the table, Tokachi smiled as he saw everyone's eyes gleaming at the chance to dunk on the attackers, and those who tried to ruin what they had. Midoriya had joined as well, and once he heard what was coming, he dragged Todoroki over. Both were frothing at the mouth when they heard they could troll endeavor as much as they wanted, and Todoroki was more than happy to give an in-depth explanation of anything and everything they could use against him.

Once the planning for that mess of an afternoon was done, Tokachi decided to text Nezu for a small favor.

Houser: Hey Nezu. I've been wondering, can you book of Universal Studio's Japan tomorrow? We have an unfortunate guest coming then, and I'd think that the residents are chaotic enough. We don't want to lose any in crowds too.

Sure thing Tokachi! I'll be sure to book out the entire park! I wouldn't want to lose any of them either. Should I also dispatch some police to clean up the mess? :Rat God

Houser: Yes please. Send along Tsukauchi as well. I feel like his lie detection will be needed for some convincing.

Consider it done! Please email me everything at the usual email so I can make sure they don't ruin the fun! :Rat God

Sending Nezu an email, attached with a file of their final plan, Tokachi smiled at the thought of it going how it would, before closing his phone to eat lunch with the rest of the people at the hurt homes. The rest of the day went well as well, the sport day being very appreciated. 

When the tickets came in, and the surprise was revealed a little too early, a small celebration full of fruit and garlic bread was held, and nobody could stop smiling.

----

That night, Tokachi checked over the cameras he set up before going to bed. Nothing was going to stop him from recording the next days afternoon.