USJ Horror (Phase 1.3)

Kashiki entered, wings fully spread. Flying down quickly and landing in front of students.

Her hands crackled with electricity, lightning bolts ready to be unleashed at any time. Her wings slowly beat in the air, the electricity almost pulsing, and her eyes gleamed.

Lightning travelled up her spine, and through her shoulders.

In a heartbeat, a thunderous explosion occurred, and the entire middle exploded. Courtesy of over a dozen lightning bolts.

Using that as a smokescreen, she jumped and flared her wings again, flying down the giant staircase to begin the fight in a more close manner.

Aizawa had a problem, and that was this entire event. He had stayed with the students against his better judgement, only for the group of vigilantes he had been chasing for months to show up and start chaos.

He expected the vigilantes to be at least weary of the hero's, and the hero students present at the staircase.

What he got, was them not only saving students and bringing them back, but also leaving themselves defenceless while taking care of injuries.

The one who flew down as well could hold her own, firing off what seemed to be lightning in waves to keep herself fighting.

He electric wings kept her back protected, and he lightning warded off whatever came at her front.

Villains did have ranged quirks, but she kept herself always in the centre of the group, making shooting risky.

BOOM

A large explosion occurred overhead, no doubt a stray bolt of lightning, and it caused many in the group to jump, and a few to cower. The vigilantes were halfway done with the evacuation at that point, so with the bandaged in hand and a little over two dozen people split into 3 groups, the teachers and students retreated with some of the vigilantes and the rest of the students meeting them outside outside where it was safer.

Inside, Tomura scratched his neck, stress and anger building from every moment the vigilante ahead seemed to survive.

He had a job to do, and that was kill All Might. He didn't have time for this small time secret minion.

He looked over to the hulking beast on his right, smiling crazily.

"Remove her."

That order was received, and the beast marched forward. It's body was scar ridden and full of muscle. It's exposed brain sat there on it's bird-like head.

It just felt wrong to Kashiki. Something that shouldn't exist.

It's eyes, though lifeless, screamed from pain.

It was a human, trapped in a doll, forced to obey orders.

A life ruined for a sick joke.

That thought made Kashiki grind her teeth.

Charging up a little more, she unleashed a dozen blasts of lightning in a ring, having the remaining villains either be blown unconscious and out of the way, or forced back from the shockwave.

Either way, the stage was clear, and the battle was going to happen.

The beast rushed forward as it screeched, and ear piercing scream that promised death.

Kashiki underestimated the power and speed, reacting a little too slowly to the beast coming.

It appeared in front of her nearly instantly, it's fist already balled and ready to punch.

"Who do you think you are?! This weapon is for the final boss, not just some mob like you! It's designed to fight All Might! Nomu is a punching bag made to defeat him! You can't win!"