Campfire

The fire crackled as the students and other residents sat around the fire. The campfire lit up the area, casting an orange hue on the tens of people enjoying the fire, and the shadows behind them danced as another log was thrown into the warm crackling.

"I brought potatoes!"

Walking out of the closest garden, Karinku appears with a pail full of freshly dug up taters, and a roll of foil she had taken from the nearest home.

Wrapping the potatoes in foil, the noisy foil is drowned out as children laugh, smearing marshmellow fluff on each other, and the older ones chatter away about work, life, or money.

The fire crackles and releases a plume of sparks as the logs are shifted a bit by Karinku, who placed the foiled potatoes in the fire so they'll bake well.

Sitting with the rest of the group, she collapses on the log the team had been using as a bench, much like the rest of the residents.

Breathing out a sigh of relief, she leans forward, propping her head up using her arms, which were pushing down on her thighs. Looking to her side, she sees Tokachi and Kashiki, both of whom still have bandages. One's arms were nearly fully covered, and the others head was tied together.

"How's it healing?"

The question hung in the air as Kashiki gestured to her tied up arms, looking at Karinku intently, as if she'd be done healing if she still had her arms wrapped up like a mummy. Her arms were burnt to a crisp from constant lightning attacks, but otherwise she was just tired since she nearly missed her electricity quota that day. Tokachi just sighed as another headache washed over him. His head was mostly fine, but the last hit was quite hard, and his brain didn't like it. 

"I'm not going to heal anytime soon. Hopefully UA won't have another circus like that anytime soon."

His annoyance bled into his speech.

UA, after the attack, had endured a whole media circus as they were more than happy to write anything about UA, be it bad, good, or something in between.

Nezu, in trying to drag the HOTH into his fold, had not only gone on record saying that the HOTH was instrumental in not losing any students, but also provided recordings when questioned by reporters who didn't trust vigilantes that much.

As such, the groups vigilante personas had gained a lot of traction, and the nights were a pain since every night, they'd not only have to deal with villains and the regular heros, but also the civilians who were dumb enough to try and get caught in villain activity, just to meet them.

They were pulled out of their thoughts however as one of the older ones cried out in panic, after setting a marshmellow on fire, followed by an triggered reaction by Todoroki, coating it, the campfire, and the area in ice.

The silence was palpable, and all that could be heard was Todoroki breathing heavily, and after a few seconds, wind that blew through the trees, rustling the leaves.

Using her quirk, Arimota lit up the area, casting a yellow glow on what is now an icy wonderland.

Ice covered every surface, making a cage around the fire, and the burnt marshmellow. The frosty air began to condense as the ice melted, causing water to soak into the soil, the poor marshmellow, and the firewood that remained in the fireplace.

"C'mon man. Let's get you to bed."

Leading Todoroki to his room, Tokachi left with him to help him calm down, as the rest sat there, trying to make sense of what happened.

"Hey guy's, lets just continue kay? Night's still young."

Throwing more firewood into the campfire, Kashiki carefully lit it with a small spark, and the orange glow came back to warm up everyone.