To Fight!

"Ready for the night folks?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Oh god..."

A distant musical of "As ready as I'll ever be" began, as everyone but the Red Demon, Takuto sighed. Unlike the rest of vigilantes, Takuto laughed at the antics of the Hurt Homes residents.

The home the 7 vigilantes were planning and preparing in was a dorm building, much smaller than the housing dorms that house the 200+ residents. Theirs was divided into 7 rooms, each with their personal bathroom, but community showers. Each had seen all the others naked enough to the point they aren't even phased by it, so they all change and bathe in the same room. 

The main difference to the normal dorms is the basement built underneath the dorms. A large dug out area that contains all the piping and wires to run the other 5 dorms in one corner, in the maintenance room. The rest of the massive basement was divided into many sections.

An armory, a health area, planning areas, toxic production area, R&D area, and much more.

Armory housed all the armor and weapons (as ya do), the health area is both the torture room and the clinic if one of them got shot, the planning area is just a large table and a map on it, the toxic production grows nightshades, and adds other chemicals together to make the patented solutions known as the solution series (51 and counting). The R&D is to develop new weapons, and is just like a mechanics table.

Tokachi started getting into the gear as the others also stripped and stepped into the suits. Each suit was a black skinsuit with highlights in the color of their favorite color. 

Tokachi's is highlighted with blood red. Takuto's highlight is royal purple. Karinku's highlight is dark cyan. Kashiki's highlight is navy blue. Zumoto's was just pure black. TumoTuka's suit had dark violet. Arimota chose to have light teal.

The suits were identical in nature, the only thing changing was the shape and size to accommodate the different genders and sizes. Of course, the suit was also designed to look unisex so no one could figure out their genders.

Additionally, some extra appliances were brought, like exploding shuriken's, a katana and axe that could spew fire from the blade, and as a special "Just in case" thing, something Tokachi named a murder paintball gun. A gun modified with pipe and lube, as well as using Helium for firing instead of air. It shot modified paint pellets containing a solution named "Chemical 3". Said solution is a mix between Belladonna, and concentrated botulinum. Another sealed container was there, which contained one of the newest toxins, number 50. A mix between nicotine and alcohol, it got anyone it hit addicted to the feeling of their insides burning.

The first was to be used on targets who fell into the "Murder on sight" category. People who were high in the underworld, people who were the scum of the earth, or previous abusers of anyone living in the Hurt Homes. 

The second was to be used for interrogation, and only interrogation, much to the displeasure of Tokachi.

"Still can't believe you won't let me use Chemical 50."

"Well the last time we let you use it, you turned 3 asswipes insane after shooting them with it."

"They were trying to ---- someone!"

"Doesn't matter! No turning anyone insane."

"Fine."

Grumbling, with the rest laughing at their antics, they all got their stuff on, gear equipped, and were ready for another night of chaos.

"Who's ready to mess with Eraser and the detective again?"

"ME"

----

Eraserhead sighed as he hopped over buildings again.

'One week without these annoyances. Stupid problem children.'

Looking aver an edge, he catches them tying up a group of thugs. 

'and speak of the devil.'

Dropping down silently, he watches them from the shadows.

----

'He's here. Let's fuck with him.'

"Red Demon! I swear to god! You can't do anything right!"

Staring down his partner, Red Demon (Takuto) wondered what was going on before he got the message.

"Screw you too angel! You didn't have to shoot me in the head!"

"That was a necessary thing!"

"I could've taken that blast!"

Zumoto sighed as he looked at the group, noticing, but ignoring Shota's presence.

"Alright, alright, you can suck each other off back home."

Both gain a red face, and scream at Zumoto.

"We're not a couple!"

The bickering continued as the group once again sighed, until a gunshot went into the air, and the sound of a megaphone dying was heard.

"Let's get out of here."

Watching the rest of the team nod, they sliced the incoming scarf, scaled the wall, and ran off into the dark.

"YO ERASER! ONE LAST PRESENT FOR YOU!"

Flying out invisible, Arimota threw a glitter grenade at Shota, which hit, and covered him with a cloud of glitter.

Reappearing at their anchor in a fit of giggles, the group sported massive grins as they made their way back.

A scream of "YOU DAMN PROBLEM CHILDREN" faded behind them.

"What say we leave a red herring?"

"Sure."

Dropping a smoke grenade at the door of their summer shack, which 2 people lived in, they left running, and cackling.

----

Falling onto his bed, Tokachi smiled into his pillow as he looked back on the day, and the stuff that happened.

'I heard the 1-A group would be going to the USJ tommorow. I'll get the group to head over for extra protection.'

Looking to his side, he sees a letter from Sato, thanking him.

'After all. They are my brothers and sisters in arms, and if anything hurts them...'

Drifting off to sleep, and beginning a new chapter, one last thought lingered.

'Nothing would save the attacker, not even god.'