1/08

The next day I woke up early because I had to go to a gift shop to buy Daniel a gift for his birthday.

I wore my uniform and made my way to wake up Johan. I rang his doorbell and waited.

He opened the door "Why are you ready now? There is one hour left for school" he said.

I smiled "Well I have to buy a gift for my friend so  we have to go now"

"I had a good dream and it's all gone now," Johan thought.

"All right wait a minute I will be back," he said and went back inside. I waited for him.
After few minutes he came out

"Let's go," he said.

We reached the gift shop. I was so excited to buy a snow globe for Daniel.

"Welcome! How can I help you?" the saleswoman asked us.

"Can I get a snow globe?" I asked.

"Of course we have a lot of varieties. Please follow me" the saleswoman said as she guided us through the store.

"See this is the new model" she explained as she showed us the snow globe.

"Wow, this looks amazing" My eyes sparkled.

The sales lady looked at me and gave me a smirk and asked me "Well young lady is this for your boyfriend?"

It made me blush "What? No, no it's for a friend" I said.

"Johan, what do you think should I buy this one?" I asked him.

"Hmm," He responded.

"Okay, then I will buy this" I exclaimed.

I was so happy. Johan was confused about what made me this happy.

"Does she have a boyfriend? How come Gun didn't tell me about this?" Johan thought.

We reached school. I looked at Johan.

"Bye Johan! See you in the evening" I waved. But he didn't wave back. It made me mad that I was the only one who was smiling and waving back. I walked towards him.

"Do need something?" He asked.

"Yes. When someone says goodbye you're supposed to wave back not just stand here like an idol" I said to him crossing my arms.

He stared at me for few secs. He raised his arm and waved.

"Good !" I gave him a thumbs up.

He turned back to leave but suddenly he bumped into someone. It was Vasco.

Vasco flinched and said "Sorry".

"Watch it!" said Johan staring at him and walked away from there.

Jace looked at Johan as he walked past them. "Oi isn't that face familiar?" Jace asked Vasco.

"No"

I entered the classroom and saw Daniel all dressed up. I ran towards him and wished him a Happy birthday.

"Y/N thank you so much" he smiled.

"Hehe," I chuckled. "Oh and Daniel I have something for you" I grinned as I took out the gift. "Here" I handed him the gift.

Daniel was so confused and unwrapped his gift and opened it. Daniel was surprised and didn't know what to say.

 Daniel was surprised and didn't know what to say