New plan

I went to my apartment and I laid down on my couch. I decided to tell mom what happened today. So, I rang up to her.

"Hey!Y/N" Mom answered the call.
"Hey Mom, Just listen to what I'm saying," I said.

"I'm all ears"

I let out a breath and began "So mom today Johan fainted and it was because he didn't eat anything for past two days and I called Mr Jin Woo he came to the rescue on time and now everything's fine"

"Are you serious?" Mom paused "Y/N why didn't to ask him if he is hungry or not?"

"Me? Mom he barely even talks to me!" I complained.

There was so much noise in the background from where mom was talking to me.

"Y/N! Listen to me, I have to go now so I will make it short and clear to you. Johan is your bodyguard he is just a kid like you. He takes care of you and that's the same thing you should do to him in return. Make sure he eats every day, alright?" Mom said as a whole.

"Okay, Mom I will" I sighed.

Mom chuckled "Okay then, bye sweetie I love you so much"

I could feel her love from the phone. For a second I thanked God for giving me a mother like her.

"I love you too mom," I said and hung up the call.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, pondering how to help Johan.

It's not like he's going to listen to meರ_ರ

A sudden light of idea struck my Brian.

"YES! That's it, in the morning I will make him a smoothie or something to drink like I do every day. Then for dinner, I will invite him over" I gave myself a proud tap on my shoulder for being a genius.

"But wait I don't cook and all I eat at night is an egg and bread" I cried.

It's alright I will search on YouTube "how to cook" and I'll make dinner for him. YASSS ✧\(>o<)ノ✧.

I decided to sleep early today.
I closed my eyes and just started to make fake scenarios in my head so that it would help me sleep. But I just then remembered that Johan was calling for his mom when he was unconscious today.

I wonder what's he is going through. He doesn't spend money, doesn't talk, doesn't want anyone to know he's my bodyguard. I wish I could understand him better.

As my thoughts were wandering I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning.

I woke up as usual but the first thing I did was go to the kitchen and picked out the fruits for a smoothie for me and Johan
I decided to make an apple smoothie today. Because why not?
I chopped 4 apples, poured in a cup of coconut milk, ice cubes, a pinch of cinnamon powder and blended it. Then transferred it to two cups and closed them with lids.

Done!

I took a shower and got ready and today I braided my hair into a Dutch braid and pulled out some strands of hair in the front. I took my back and walked to Johan's apartment. I knocked on his door.

He came out and looked down at me "You're ready?"

"Yep! Oh and here I made this for you" I handed him a smoothie.
"I hope you like it"

"Huh? What's this?" He asked me scanning the cup.

"Just take a sip" I smiled.
He looked at me and then back down at his cup and took a sip. He was silent for second processing the taste in his mouth.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes"

I was happy that he liked it and we started to walk to school. Johan was drinking his smoothie on the way. Then we reached our school. I stopped and looked at him.

"Bye Johan!" I started walking from there. But I paused and looked him back again "Johan if you don't have anything for lunch, just open my apartment. Look in the kitchen you will find something to eat" I handed him my apartment's spare key.

"But...can I enter into your apartment when you're not around?" he asked me in a subdued voice.

"Of course Johan, I trust you" I smiled and waved at him.

Johan stood there idle and was speechless.

I began to walk from there and as I was walking through the corridor I saw Zack entering the class.

"Oiii! Zack!" I shouted and ran towards him.

"Hmph, this annoying Y/N" Zack thought when he saw Y/N.

"Good morning" I greeted him.
"Yaya, whatever" he turned away.

But he stopped in between and faced me and gave wistful smile "So so what did you and Daniel do yesterday?"

"Huh!? I blushed "Zack shut up!" I yelled at him and walked to my seat.

Zack chuckled and sat down in his seat too. "Y/N who's that guy with you today?"

I was confused about what he was asking about but understood that he was asking about Johan. "Oh him, he's my neighbour"

"Oh, I see"

"His hair colour and body structure look familiar to me. Could it be him?" Zack thought.

"Y/N what's his name?" Zack asked me with a serious look on his face

"It's Jo-"

"Hey guys, good morning !"
Zoe walked in with a bright smile.

"Hey!" I waved at her. "Zack, what were you asking me about?"

"Nevermind" Zack laid down his head on the desk
"No, it couldn't be him"

After 20 mins everyone in the class was present. But Daniel was absent today. It was just going on like a normal day. Everyone was discussing the talent festival. It just went on from morning to afternoon, then lunch and then class after lunch.

Then it was evening and it was time to go home. I walked out of the class and waved a bye to everyone. I reached the school gate and Johan was standing looking at me.

"Hey!!!!" I smiled.

"Let's go," he said and motioned forward.

"Johan, let's go to the convince store on the way," I said.

"For what?"

"I'm going to cook dinner for us. We are going to have dinner together from now on" I squealed.

"What? Why is she concerned about me?" Johan was surprised.
"I don't deserve this"
.

.

.

.