Dinner Together

We began to walk from our school. On the way to convince the store I asked him did he have lunch in the afternoon. He simply replied that he had went to meet someone. So I didn't ask anything about his personal matters and just responded him with an okay.

Ring Ring
Johan's phone rang

Johan pulled out his phone from his pocket
"Gun?" Johan was a little surprised.
He looked at me"Just go ahead and purchase the things, I have to take this call"

"Ya, sure" I said and entered the store.
When I entered the store I saw a similar figure. He turned around to see me and I also at looked him.

"Daniel???"

"Y/N???"

Daniel and me were suprised seeing eachother at the convince store.
"What are you doing here?" I asked Daniel.

"I'm covering up for my friend" he answered.

"Your friend?That chubby guy?"

"Yes, seems like you know him" he smiled.

"Haha,yeah" I chuckled. Then I looked around the store debating to myself on what ingredients to buy for dinner. Then I realized I wasn't even sure what I was going to cook. So, I took a pack of Marconi and cheese. Then headed to the register and placed my things for billing.

"Daniel why didn't you come to school today" I asked "Zoe missed you alot"

"It's because my friend is sick and I had to cover up for him" Daniel replied as he was packing my things up in a plastic bag.

"Oh, okay take care of your friend"
"Ofcourse" he smiled.

I payed him the amount for the things I purchased.
"Do you live around here?" Daniel asked me.

"Yes"

"Oh, really I live kinda near to this place too"

I was surprised and happy at the same time and then I realised Johan would be waiting for me outside.

"Wow that's great Daniel, we'll hangout sometime. I've to go now a friend is waiting for me outside" I said as I walked to the door and pushed it.

"Bye Y/N see you at school" Daniel waved at me.

I waved back and walked out. I saw Johan standing at the corner of the road. But all I know was he wasn't in a good mood.

Daniel peeked out of the window to see who was my friend and saw Johan standing with me "Is that her boyfriend?" He thought.

Johan and I began to walk.
"Johan I am going to make mac and cheese for dinner" I said.

He didn't respond to what I said, he was lost in his own thoughts. I didn't want to interrupt him and just kept quiet. We reached the apartment building. I looked back at Johan over my shoulder he was still thinking about something. We took the stairs and reached our apartment.

I saw 3 delivery boxes infront of my door "Yes! The dresses that I ordered are finally here"

Johan was about to go in his apartment
"Wait" I stopped him "We're going to have dinner together remember?"

"Yes I do"

"Well then help me to cook" I insisted.

"It's just 5:30 pm now" he said.

"It's alright just help me" I picked up my delivery boxes and stood infront my door. Johan opened the door for me.

"Thanks!"

Johan walked into apartment with a amazed look on his face.

"The interior design of this apartment is stunning" he thought.

"Johan sit down on the couch and if you're hungry look in the fridge for something" I said has I pulled out my hair and tied it into a bun "I'll go and get changed"

I placed my delivery boxes infront of my drawer which was on the right side of my room's door. I headed into the bathroom took off my uniform and turned on the shower.

"Ahh, there's nothing better than taking a hot shower" I exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Johan was walking around Y/N's apartment. Johan was not surprised that Y/N was rich but what made him surprised was she wasn't like other rich people who was arrogant, a showoff or who looked down on the poor.

I finished taking a bath. I reached my hand out for a towel. But there was nothing. I opened my eyes and looked and saw there was nothing on the bathroom's railing.

I gasped "Shit, I forgot to bring a towel with me".
I was so confused about what to do and then I realised that the room's door is closed. So I bravely opened my bathroom door with a breath of relief.

As soon as I opened bathroom door I saw my room's door wasn't closed properly it was slightly opened. I shut back my bathroom door when I saw it.

"What should I do now?" I cried. "There's no way I'm going to ask Johan to lend me a towel and I can't just walk out there".

I let out a breath "The only way is now to become Usain Bolt and run towards my drawer and pull out a towel and close the door"
I took a slight peek out of the bathroom door to see if Johan was walking that way.

"Yes, no sign of Johan now's my chance!"

I made a run to the drawer and I felt like was going to reach.

THUD

My watery feet made me slip and stumble over the pile of delivery boxes that I placed near my drawer.

Johan was shocked by the loud sound and ran towards my room.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" He pushed my room's door from the front.

I hurried and pushed it back "Yes,I'm totally fine!"

"But I heard a loud noise. Did you fall down?" He shouted again pushing the back the door.

"No, I said I'm fine I just...I slipped" I said holding back the door with both of hands.

"Y/N, let me help you"

"NO!"

"Why?"

I couldn't hold back the door anymore "Because I'm... I'm not wearing anything on!"

Johan stopped pushing the door and began to think "Not wearing anything on? .... does that mean she's-"
"I'm Sorry" Johan shouted as he blushed.

Johan left and closed the door and let out breath. I stood up and grabbed my towel, wiped my body and wore a shorts and a t-shirt.
I picked up my delivery box and placed it on my bed.

"Oh God, it's so embarassing" my face turned into a bright red tomato. When I opened the door but Johan wasn't there in my apartment. I figured out that he would be standing outside.

I went outside to see if he's there and as I thought he was there standing out gazing at the evening sky from the balcony. The gently breeze brushed through his brown hair. His brown eyes were sparkling. I was lost looking at his gentle and calm face.

"Johan"

He looked at me "Are you done?"

"Yes, let's start preparing for the dinner" I smiled.

.

.

.

.

.